Jump to content

Recommended Posts

WOW  kinda blown away by the Grady interview.  Great positive attitude and outlook on life, love to hear about the time and money donated to charity.  Football stuff aside, he sounds like a good dude.   

as for football- ive never seen Tom Brady knocked around like he was in LI.  Brady looked concussed in the first half  I loved Jarrett kept on hitting him and hitting him. too bad he couldn't have hit him earlier on that goal line drive...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

See folks talk about the cap and the lack of it but after listening to these interviews of Jarrett how and why would you not want this guy on your team.Thee biggest thing you get from Jarrett is work and leadership.Importance to the team man Jarretts right up there with any of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

 

That was inspiring.

I think even Peter was just completely enthralled and locked into what GJ was saying. The way he was talking about how he approaches training and the lessons he learned from Coach Swinney and Ray Lewis, what his motivations are, that's wisdom for life. Regardless of the circumstances, you can always control the effort you put into something.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, No.11 said:

That was inspiring.

I think even Peter was just completely enthralled and locked into what GJ was saying. The way he was talking about how he approaches training and the lessons he learned from Coach Swinney and Ray Lewis, what his motivations are, that's wisdom for life. Regardless of the circumstances, you can always control the effort you put into something.

For me it just puts to bed about this guy being more important than another guy when in all essence if you have been tapped and picked and signed to these extensions which are big that too me says they are all as important going foward as one another.

As you say listening to King interview Jarrett only confirms thee above Jarrett Jones and co are all very important to this team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Thoroughly enjoyed both vids. Thanks for posting! Grady is a star that keeps it real and also gives back. Proud of how the man reps the Red & Black.

Had to post some more positive stuff round here.Been involved in to many negative discussions of late.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 3:31 PM, kiwifalcon said:

See folks talk about the cap and the lack of it but after listening to these interviews of Jarrett how and why would you not want this guy on your team.Thee biggest thing you get from Jarrett is work and leadership.Importance to the team man Jarretts right up there with any of them.

Grady is a great player.  Nobody could say any different.  Ultimately I’m glad we signed him.  But when Debo is out of the lineup we allow 6 more ppg.  It’s clear to everyone what a void his absence leaves.

The 3 games leading up to Grady’s injury we allowed 34.6 ppg.  The weeks he missed we allowed 35.0 ppg.  I know that’s not a perfect measurement of things, but paying a ton on DL is no longer necessary.  Of the past 12 Super Bowl Champions, only 5 ranked in the top 18 in spending on the Defensive Line.  New England (twice) and Denver won SB’s while spending under 10 million on their entire DL.  

Our DL should be solid, but at 40 million it ought to be

Since 2015 NE has ranked ___ on DL spending:

2015: 30th

2016: 31st

2017: 29th

2018: 25th

2019: 27th

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Grady is a great player.  Nobody could say any different.  Ultimately I’m glad we signed him.  But when Debo is out of the lineup we allow 6 more ppg.  It’s clear to everyone what a void his absence leaves.

The 3 games leading up to Grady’s injury we allowed 34.6 ppg.  The weeks he missed we allowed 35.0 ppg.  I know that’s not a perfect measurement of things, but paying a ton on DL is no longer necessary.  Of the past 12 Super Bowl Champions, only 5 ranked in the top 18 in spending on the Defensive Line.  New England (twice) and Denver won SB’s while spending under 10 million on their entire DL.  

Our DL should be solid, but at 40 million it ought to be very solid

Since 2015 NE has ranked ___ on DL spending:

2015: 30th

2016: 31st

2017: 29th

2018: 25th

2019: 27th

 

I just feel like money lies and NE is different than most other teams. Ok, every team?

Grady is part of the solution. You don’t let him walk.

.02

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...