Coincidence or Cosmic Joke:

No tuck rule

lynch run the ball

Bryant field goal 

And the Pats just lost 3 rings right there. Brady is the GOAT but A LOT of lucky bounces and stupid opposing coach decisions went his way 

PS put Steelers in same division and see what happens all those years 

Edited by NeonDeion

5 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

No tuck rule

lynch run the ball

Bryant field goal 

And the Pats just lost 3 rings right there. Brady is the GOAT but A LOT of lucky bounces and stupid opposing coach decisions went his way 

Yep stupid Coach decisions. Belicheck is the ultimate poker player and opposing coaches blink before he does. Overthink the simplest things to make unforced errors

41 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Belichick lives by this rule:

789a002252494f3e42f756daae386ecc--sun-tz

Great quote, but Sun Tzu didn't say it.  The quote was from Napoleon during the battle of Austerlitz (1805).  Napoleon lured the Russian and Austrian troops manning the high ground of the Pratzen Heights by exposing his "weak" right flank.  When the Russian/Austrian Army marched off the tactically superior high grounds to assault what they thought was a depleted flank.  Napoleon counter attacked and crushed the enemy in an overwhelming victory.  The Austrians surrendered shortly thereafter.

7 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

No tuck rule

lynch run the ball

Bryant field goal 

Glad somebody else here has a brain.  If those teams don't poop the bed, this clown isn't the legend everyone says.

4 minutes ago, athell said:

Their ring had 283 diamonds.  Of course it's on purpose.  And ya know what, I can't even be mad.  We choked away any right we had to be upset over 28-3 jokes from the Pats and any future trolls.

Thanks Quinn and co.!

Falcons didn't choke.  The Pats snapped it nearly a hundred times

We didn't choke.  We expired. 

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

Look at it that way if you need to.  I see it differently. 

I mean they aren't a gallon if milk.  You can call it expired if you want, I don't even know wtf that means lol but they choked.  That's not even debatable.  When you blow a 25 point lead due to completely crapping the bed in the 2nd half, you choked.  Further, why are we even arguing over a word?  It's the silliest **** when people debate a word, hah.  We are better than this and my point remains...it's a troll.  And we deserve it.

1 minute ago, athell said:

I mean they aren't a gallon if milk.  You can call it expired if you want, I don't even know wtf that means lol but they choked.  That's not even debatable.  When you blow a 25 point lead due to completely crapping the bed in the 2nd half, you choked.  Further, why are we even arguing over a word?  It's the silliest **** when people debate a word, hah.  We are better than this and my point remains...it's a troll.  And we deserve it.

This. I get our defense was tired and played a lot of snaps but if we had just ran the play clock down that would have fixed that issue. Less time on the clock = less time on the field.

51 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

Great quote, but Sun Tzu didn't say it.  The quote was from Napoleon during the battle of Austerlitz (1805).  Napoleon lured the Russian and Austrian troops manning the high ground of the Pratzen Heights by exposing his "weak" right flank.  When the Russian/Austrian Army marched off the tactically superior high grounds to assault what they thought was a depleted flank.  Napoleon counter attacked and crushed the enemy in an overwhelming victory.  The Austrians surrendered shortly thereafter.

Good catch, bro.