Braves @ Twins

ATLBrave

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Malachore said:

You don't know about analytics do you. I was literally pulling from analytics. 

It wasn't a guess or opinion it was an absolute fact that has been said by a few guys in here.

How about you go brow beat them.

And labeling it as luck..

It’s cool man.. I get where you stand.. I’ll just stand over here

Some of the reasons I observed this forum from afar for years before joining: negativity, pissing contests, and political bs. Cant we be happy that our braves are playing good baseball and having fun doing it? Although a bit nerve wracking at times, they are fun to watch.

Just now, Williamb said:

Some of the reasons I observed this forum from afar for years before joining: negativity, pissing contests, and political bs. Cant we be happy that our braves are playing good baseball and having fun doing it? Although a bit nerve wracking at times, they are fun to watch.

Just join in with the conversation. Ignore anything else or ignore anyone who bothers you.

4 minutes ago, Williamb said:

Yes

7 minutes ago, Williamb said:

When people aren't allowed to have an opinion pissing contests happen.

I'll take someone being negative in a GDT over the 4 amigos who just think they are better than everyone else.

10 minutes ago, Williamb said:

Everybody fans different, my brother is so negative I can't stand watching games with him, LOL but he got teary-eyed when the Braves beat Cleveland to win the Series. LOL same when Morten hit the kick

Archived