ATLBrave

Braves @ Twins

579 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Cause our BP has only looked like trash vs good teams, like the teams we will face in October. 

Good teams BP's have also looked like trash against us too......sooo yeah

17 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Considering the second best team in the AL just gave up 25 runs in 3 games.......

LMAO thanks for proving my point.

I can't wait to hear the reasoning if it happens to Miami too.

When your best argument is well because they sucked too that's not helping the case. Trash is trash.

6 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Good teams BP's have also looked like trash against us too......sooo yeah

If that makes you feel better. I don't care what other teams BP's are doing, I just know  ours is pure trash. No excuse in that.  We've drafted pitcher after pitcher, so we should have talent. They come and can't get 3 outs. 3 freaking Outs. 

Malachore, Drew4719 and jidady like this

Just now, Malachore said:

LMAO thanks for proving my point.

I can't wait to hear the reasoning if it happens to Miami too.

It hasn't really happened with Miami.

If the braves are just lucky that the offense is good.........what does that make the team that just gave up 25 runs in 3 games?

Including 11 runs in back to back games.

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

If the braves are just lucky that the offense is good.........what does that make the team that just gave up 25 runs in 3 games?

Including 11 runs in back to back games.

The bullpen is trash, anyone with 2 eyes can see it.

Including our GM. I'm not sure why you think otherwise. Saying another team did bad doesn't make it better. It just means both pitching staffs were bad.

sdogg likes this

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

Swanson will not be activated for Riley. He still needs a couple of rehab days. 

Probably Webb? Extra arm would probably be useful going back to the NL.

2 minutes ago, ATLBrave said:

Probably Webb? Extra arm would probably be useful going back to the NL.

Makes sense. Has to be someone with options so Duda is out.

7 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Including our GM. I'm not sure why you think otherwise. Saying another team did bad doesn't make it better. It just means both pitching staffs were bad.

Exactly!!  And I'm sorry, I don't give a rats rear what other teams BP's are doing. We've been drafting pitcher after pitcher the past few years are so. Time for these guys to step their game up. That's how we win in October. Our lineup is second to none. If these bums in the BP get it together, we will win the WS. If not, I see a 28-3 situation happening to our Braves.  

Malachore likes this

5 minutes ago, Malachore said:

But it means the braves were less bad......which is all you really need.

Again the fact that you are totally ignoring the Braves putting up 25 plucking runs on one of the best teams in baseball in their own stadium while harping on the braves pitchers says alot.

TheTrue7 likes this

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Again the fact that you are totally ignoring the Braves putting up 25 plucking runs on one of the best teams in baseball in their own stadium while harping on the braves pitchers says alot.

We got swept by KC

Unless I'm missing something Tomlin is the only guy that got crushed today. Tomlin isn't a guy that's going to see much work in October.

What you said. Only other guy to pitch bad was Newcomb and that’s become highly uncharacteristic of him. Martin gave up that bomb, but sometimes you lose on a good pitch. He’s been real impressive otherwise. 

Drew4719, TheTrue7 and tl;dr like this

5 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I get what you are saying with the 1st part but....

The fact that the Braves HAD TO put up 25 runs in order to win says a lot.

sdogg likes this

Unless I'm missing something Tomlin is the only guy that got crushed today. Tomlin isn't a guy that's going to see much work in October.

Was just getting on here to say the same thing lol. Tomlin may not even be on the October roster. Tomlin is only here right now to eat innings. Which is pretty much what he did today. Melancon, Martin, and Swarzak were fine today. 

If it was Melancon getting lit up today that would have been a different story. But it was Tomlin. The one guy in the pen now who probably won't be here come October