ATLBrave

Braves @ Twins

579 posts in this topic

Culberson is legitimately a better option than a few of the guys from the bp at the moment. Not kidding

Just now, Dirty South Bird said:

Recipe for **** salad.  Piss poor defense plus shaky BP pitching. 

We’d be already talking about a solid 2 out of 3 vs a good team had Duvall caught a fly ball.. but of course, it’s all bp... hmmmmmmm

falconsd56 likes this

Well, we did just go into Minnesota and spank a really hot Twins club, including a drubbing of their best starter in Berrios. I'll take a 2 out of 3 series win over a team like that every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Considering the second best team in the AL just gave up 25 runs in 3 games.......

Nope just us

3 minutes ago, ATLBrave said:

Well, we did just go into Minnesota and spank a really hot Twins club, including a drubbing of their best starter in Berrios. I'll take a 2 out of 3 series win over a team like that every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Pretty good offensive club too.. but no credit given to the quality of the opponents.. 

Cause our BP has only looked like trash vs good teams, like the teams we will face in October. 

7 minutes ago, ATLBrave said:

And they had to walk off the first one.  I have faith we’ll get our new BP arms on track.  I’m just happy when we score RISP.

2 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Cause our BP has only looked like trash vs good teams, like the teams we will face in October. 

And good teams bullpens have been getting wrecked by us late in games.. like the ones we’ll face in October