ATLBrave

Braves @ Twins

579 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

This is what I keep trying to tell people about why despite how many times Chip Caray is wrong, the NL is at a disadvantage in interleague play. You're forcing a bench bat into the lineup against an AL lineup.

48 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Just get the DH to the NL already. They using juiced balls so they want more offense obviously 

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Just get the DH to the NL already. They using juiced balls so they want more offense obviously 

Id rather they didnt

3 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I'm all about fairness. I don't really care about outdated traditions. Just me though. But the NL will eventually get the DH

There's just so little strategy in the AL game though, just don't like it as much...

11 minutes ago, capologist said:

There's just so little strategy in the AL game though, just don't like it as much...

I agree. No double switches in the AL and you don't have to account for the pitcher spot and all that stuff. NL mangers have to pay attention to the game. But still I'm about fairness. They wont take the DH away from the AL. They obviously want more offense cause of the juiced balls. Only one other option 

Lets say Folty falters tomorrow. Would he be more beneficial to us in the BP versus AAA? 

Just now, E. T. said:

Lets say Folty falters tomorrow. Would he be more beneficial to us in the BP versus AAA? 

Yes

2 minutes ago, E. T. said:

He'll get more than 1 opportunity. I doubt he goes the pen before September as well. Theres really no room in the bullpen. Newcomb is the only arm they could send to AAA out there now.

4 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Yes

I agree. I think he needs a shot in the pen before being moved anywhere else.

3 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

He'll get more than 1 opportunity. I doubt he goes the pen before September as well. Theres really no room in the bullpen. Newcomb is the only arm they could send to AAA out there now.

So you think he'll be in the pen for the playoffs?