ATLBrave

Braves @ Twins

579 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

 

This is what I keep trying to tell people about why despite how many times Chip Caray is wrong, the NL is at a disadvantage in interleague play. You're forcing a bench bat into the lineup against an AL lineup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

 

Just get the DH to the NL already. They using juiced balls so they want more offense obviously 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, youngbloodz said:

Just get the DH to the NL already. They using juiced balls so they want more offense obviously 

Id rather they didnt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I'm all about fairness. I don't really care about outdated traditions. Just me though. But the NL will eventually get the DH

There's just so little strategy in the AL game though, just don't like it as much...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, capologist said:

There's just so little strategy in the AL game though, just don't like it as much...

I agree. No double switches in the AL and you don't have to account for the pitcher spot and all that stuff. NL mangers have to pay attention to the game. But still I'm about fairness. They wont take the DH away from the AL. They obviously want more offense cause of the juiced balls. Only one other option 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets say Folty falters tomorrow. Would he be more beneficial to us in the BP versus AAA? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, E. T. said:

Lets say Folty falters tomorrow. Would he be more beneficial to us in the BP versus AAA? 

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Lets say Folty falters tomorrow. Would he be more beneficial to us in the BP versus AAA? 

He'll get more than 1 opportunity. I doubt he goes the pen before September as well. Theres really no room in the bullpen. Newcomb is the only arm they could send to AAA out there now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Yes

I agree. I think he needs a shot in the pen before being moved anywhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

He'll get more than 1 opportunity. I doubt he goes the pen before September as well. Theres really no room in the bullpen. Newcomb is the only arm they could send to AAA out there now.

So you think he'll be in the pen for the playoffs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now