ATLBrave

Braves @ Twins

579 posts in this topic

Better get a couple more runs if we are gonna win this thing with our bullpen.   Facts!

sdogg likes this

Just now, 007dawg said:

Better get a couple more runs if we are gonna win this thing with our bullpen.   Facts!

Don't sweat it because if we blow the game it's OK you know why? Because it's justified because at some point tonight another team will blow a game too. :rolleyes:

sdogg likes this

It really is comical how literally everybody in our pen gives it up game in and game out - regardless of how good they are or were with us or other teams. The only thing that saved us yesterday, and hopefully today, is us scoring a much higher than normal amount of runs. By definition, we can't do that every game and expect good things to happen. 

sdogg likes this

21 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Everybody fans different, my brother is so negative I can't stand watching games with him, LOL but he got teary-eyed when the Braves beat Cleveland to win the Series. LOL same when Morten hit the kick

I cant even watch a dawgs game with my son in law. He is negative all the way to the end. But he is one of their biggest fans. I avoid him on game days.

Yea you’re right.. people aren’t allowed to have opinions here.. something about irony I think..

lmao

Just now, ATL Fan in the DMV said:

It really is comical how literally everybody in our pen gives it up game in and game out - regardless of how good they are or were with us or other teams. The only thing that saved us yesterday, and hopefully today, is us scoring a much higher than normal amount of runs. By definition, we can't do that every game and expect good things to happen. 

It's honestly amazing we've done it this long. Rarely does the pitching pick up the offense. 

**** most nights 4 runs ain't enough.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Yea you’re right.. people aren’t allowed to have opinions here.. something about irony I think..

lmao

Well nothing wrong with having differing opinions. But, most of the time youre not going to sway someone to your side. What bothers me are people who express opinions on issues unrelated to the sport. Should be in the everything but forum. Or on their personal social media account.

Edited by Williamb
Added content

Just now, Williamb said:

Well nothing wrong with having differing opinions. But, most of the time youre not going to sway someone to your side. What bothers me are people who express opinions on issues unrelated to the sport. Should be in the everything but forum.

Agreed..

what gets me is if you have a differing opinion and state it, not only are you wrong but you’re not allowing them to have an opinion.. 

:huh:

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Agreed..

what gets me is if you have a differing opinion and state it, not only are you wrong but you’re not allowing them to have an opinion.. 

I really havent had much problem with people attacking me personally. But, its distracting to someone like myself when I see others get personally involved. I'm here to learn more about my teams, the sport, and celebrate with them

Just now, Williamb said:

I really havent had much problem with people attacking me personally. But, its distracting to someone like myself when I see others get personally involved. I'm here to learn more about my teams, the sport, and celebrate with them

I’m just a naturally optimistic person.. try to see the positive side.. gets under some people’s skin.. 

always ready to celebrate 

6 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Agreed..

Are you serious right now?

You can't be serious. You are literally the definition of what you describe. I tried I really did but I never should have taken you off ignore smh.

39 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Everybody fans different, my brother is so negative I can't stand watching games with him, LOL but he got teary-eyed when the Braves beat Cleveland to win the Series. LOL same when Morten hit the kick

I cant even watch a dawgs game with my son in law. He is negative all the way to the end. But he is one of their biggest fans. I avoid him on game days.

And with all of that positivity, I can see why there was so much talk about realmuto earlier in the year. Braves are going to have to fix tyler. He's snakebit.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Are you serious right now?

You can't be serious. You are literally the definition of what you describe. I tried I really did but I never should have taken you off ignore smh.

Trying to remember when I said that you’re not allowed to have an opinion..

or is that how you perceived it? Being that so many call you out on your overall negativity? Maybe that’s what it is?

Edited by TheTrue7

10 minutes ago, Williamb said:

And with all of that positivity, I can see why there was so much talk about realmuto earlier in the year. Braves are going to have to fix tyler. He's snakebit.

September can't get here soon enough. Jackson can't hit but at least he can catch the ball.

Williamb likes this

16 minutes ago, Malachore said:

To **** with 30/30 Acuna wants 40/40.

And on pace to get it too