ATLBrave

Braves @ Twins

579 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Malachore said:

No I'm looking at what everyone looked at and that was how lucky he was.

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I do like how you take one instance of "luck" (Julio) and make it out to be everyone.

:huh:

falconsd56 likes this

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

:huh:

You don't know about analytics do you. I was literally pulling from analytics. 

It wasn't a guess or opinion it was an absolute fact that has been said by a few guys in here.

How about you go brow beat them.

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

You don't know about analytics do you. I was literally pulling from analytics. 

It wasn't a guess or opinion it was an absolute fact that has been said by a few guys in here.

How about you go brow beat them.

And labeling it as luck..

It’s cool man.. I get where you stand.. I’ll just stand over here

Man Max really dealing wish I could have seen it. That's 3 or 4 starts out of his last handful that's been impressive. 

Hopefully he's getting back to early season form and NO MORE BLISTERS.

Some of the reasons I observed this forum from afar for years before joining: negativity, pissing contests, and political bs. Cant we be happy that our braves are playing good baseball and having fun doing it? Although a bit nerve wracking at times, they are fun to watch.

Just now, Williamb said:

Some of the reasons I observed this forum from afar for years before joining: negativity, pissing contests, and political bs. Cant we be happy that our braves are playing good baseball and having fun doing it? Although a bit nerve wracking at times, they are fun to watch.

Just join in with the conversation. Ignore anything else or ignore anyone who bothers you.

ATL Fan in the DMV likes this

4 minutes ago, Williamb said:

Yes

7 minutes ago, Williamb said:

When people aren't allowed to have an opinion pissing contests happen.

I'll take someone being negative in a GDT over the 4 amigos who just think they are better than everyone else.

10 minutes ago, Williamb said:

Everybody fans different, my brother is so negative I can't stand watching games with him, LOL but he got teary-eyed when the Braves beat Cleveland to win the Series. LOL same when Morten hit the kick

Starter gives up 1 run after the 5th = pulled immediately

BP gives up 6 runs in 15 minutes = stays in the game

We need 3 more runs to be safe, so here we go...

Just now, ATLFalcon36 said:

Yeh Kranitz... you sure are "coaching" them up on your mound visits.

Ground ball out