Falcons Film Breakdown - John Cominsky

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just hope people like what we do and I hope I continue to grow as a content creator.

Cominksy is going to be a problem. Mainly because he does things consistently right. Look at the play where he flushes the QB out of the pocket. Sees he can win inside and uses his hands to get inside

5 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

You need to get out of UPS dude. Company will crush your soul.

I worked at UPS when I was in college / Marvin Miller/Fulton Industrial Blvd hub  - hardest job I have ever had.  Proud to say I worked there 1 year before I quit and started my career - a huge number of hired employees quit in the first week.

UPS very efficient company and employees work hard.

5 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I worked at UPS when I was in college / Marvin Miller/Fulton Industrial Blvd hub  - hardest job I have ever had.  Proud to say I worked there 1 year before I quit and started my career - a huge number of hired employees quit in the first week.

UPS very efficient company and employees work hard.

3 years in November for me. During December I'll come in 5:30pm on Thursday and clock out at 11pm on Friday night. Those weeks I get around 90 hours. It's not a place I wanna stay but it's nice for now and I love to work so they let me.

2 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

I just hope people like what we do and I hope I continue to grow as a content creator.

Thanks, liked what I saw from Cominsky. Wondering if we'll see less of him now in preseason because he's now one of the players they don't want to get hurt in a meaningless game? Or they think he needs as many reps as he can get?

Cominsky becoming a solid DLineman goes a long way towards fixing the cap next couple of years.

Good stuff as always..   I felt some was over rating Cominsky play but after looking at the game multiple times... I was more impressed.... 

Even when you get pass those plays I saw some good penetration on some reps as a inside rusher.

I'm actually excited about these young guys.... it's to early but this draft class can be something if everything work out.

Looking good so far

37 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Thanks, liked what I saw from Cominsky. Wondering if we'll see less of him now in preseason because he's now one of the players they don't want to get hurt in a meaningless game? Or they think he needs as many reps as he can get?

Cominsky becoming a solid DLineman goes a long way towards fixing the cap next couple of years.

While he probably will he still needs to make the team.

Theyll keep putting him out there to get him ready for the season.

After all it was the Hall of Fame game.

But don’t get me wrong. Love his motor and what he’s been doing.  Just tempering expectations 

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

While he probably will he still needs to make the team.

Theyll keep putting him out there to get him ready for the season.

After all it was the Hall of Fame game.

But don’t get me wrong. Love his motor and what he’s been doing.  Just tempering expectations 

I was thinking that he's made the team and they want to make sure he's healthy to start the season.