Unintentional Grounding

Falcons Film Breakdown - John Cominsky

81 posts in this topic

Fantastic breakdown! Please keep up the good work! We need more of this kind of content because the NFL media refuses to provide it for us. 

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

This is the one thing I hate about my job. I get a 10 minute break. :lol:

lol I get as long as I want but I usually take an hour. Days like today where I have absolutely nothing to do I may just sit at my desk until I go home.

Ovie_Lover likes this

5 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

You need to get out of UPS dude. Company will crush your soul.

I worked at UPS when I was in college / Marvin Miller/Fulton Industrial Blvd hub  - hardest job I have ever had.  Proud to say I worked there 1 year before I quit and started my career - a huge number of hired employees quit in the first week.

UPS very efficient company and employees work hard.

5 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I worked at UPS when I was in college / Marvin Miller/Fulton Industrial Blvd hub  - hardest job I have ever had.  Proud to say I worked there 1 year before I quit and started my career - a huge number of hired employees quit in the first week.

UPS very efficient company and employees work hard.

3 years in November for me. During December I'll come in 5:30pm on Thursday and clock out at 11pm on Friday night. Those weeks I get around 90 hours. It's not a place I wanna stay but it's nice for now and I love to work so they let me.

2 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

I just hope people like what we do and I hope I continue to grow as a content creator.

Thanks, liked what I saw from Cominsky. Wondering if we'll see less of him now in preseason because he's now one of the players they don't want to get hurt in a meaningless game? Or they think he needs as many reps as he can get?

Cominsky becoming a solid DLineman goes a long way towards fixing the cap next couple of years.

53 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

And your packages :(

And your back! They put me in a truck with a younger girl about 24 years ago and she pulled down two huge packages than landed on me while bending over picking up another 

ya_boi_j likes this

2 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

And your back! They put me in a truck with a younger girl about 24 years ago and she pulled down two huge packages than landed on me while bending over picking up another 

my mind went straight to the gutter after 24 years ago. glad I finished reading

Good stuff as always..   I felt some was over rating Cominsky play but after looking at the game multiple times... I was more impressed.... 

Even when you get pass those plays I saw some good penetration on some reps as a inside rusher.

I'm actually excited about these young guys.... it's to early but this draft class can be something if everything work out.

Looking good so far

kiwifalcon and Ergo Proxy like this

37 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Thanks, liked what I saw from Cominsky. Wondering if we'll see less of him now in preseason because he's now one of the players they don't want to get hurt in a meaningless game? Or they think he needs as many reps as he can get?

Cominsky becoming a solid DLineman goes a long way towards fixing the cap next couple of years.

While he probably will he still needs to make the team.

Theyll keep putting him out there to get him ready for the season.

After all it was the Hall of Fame game.

But don’t get me wrong. Love his motor and what he’s been doing.  Just tempering expectations 

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

While he probably will he still needs to make the team.

Theyll keep putting him out there to get him ready for the season.

After all it was the Hall of Fame game.

But don’t get me wrong. Love his motor and what he’s been doing.  Just tempering expectations 

I was thinking that he's made the team and they want to make sure he's healthy to start the season.

Tim Mazetti likes this

Just now, falconidae said:

I was thinking that he's made the team and they want to make sure he's healthy to start the season.

To be fair he probably will but he hasn’t made it until he’s made it.

A lot can happen in a month but if he keeps it up he’s definitely on the final roster.