Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
falcons007

Should Falcons be concerned at Kicker?

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Not for PS. The best thing is push him with competition. I am not sure about Bryant, I guess that ship sailed.

I mean if we have the biggest concern being our Kicker it could be worse. Could have trouble scoring or stopping other team. At least Barner can catch as a returner lol.

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

I mean if we have the biggest concern being our Kicker it could be worse. Could have trouble scoring or stopping other team. At least Barner can catch as a returner lol.

Yeah compared to last few years. The offense looks ready and defense looks promising. ST looks terrible but Barner coming back should help. 

5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Pressure is what you feel when you are not prepared. But but I heard practice is not important. 

Practice is important and so are all these preseason games. In spite of popular opinion these days. Guys like Matt knows it too. That's why he's not sitting on the couch waiting for a call. Dude is old, but he can **** sure still kick.

26 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Practice is important and so are all these preseason games. In spite of popular opinion these days. Guys like Matt knows it too. That's why he's not sitting on the couch waiting for a call. Dude is old, but he can **** sure still kick.

Hooper is a good example on practicing with Matt in off season too.

4 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Hooper is a good example on practicing with Matt in off season too.

Yep! It helps alot. Even Julio and Matt need it. I know Julio is great, but he could probably be even better if him and Matt had more snaps together. Everyone likes to dismiss it, it's forbidden to speak of, but it would help them be alot better together. Everyone needs practice to stay sharp and improve.

3 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Yep! It helps alot. Even Julio and Matt need it. I know Julio is great, but he could probably be even better if him and Matt had more snaps together. Everyone likes to dismiss it, it's forbidden to speak of, but it would help them be alot better together. Everyone needs practice to stay sharp and improve.

You can make a case for Julio I’m playing games and just getting reps in practice. It’s important for young guys who need to prove themselves or fighting for a spot. 

10 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

We can sign another one as good as what we got anytime. In fact, he will probably still be out there. We can't gamble with trying to develop him right now. Bring Bryant back and ride him till he's done. He's ready to go. Dude can still kick 50+ yarders.

He is done.  Guy was great, but I don't think his body can handle a whole season anymore.  Father Time catches up to everybody...

19 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Wait...explain this to me.

In the camp and appreciation day, he is kicking from the right hash, the ball curves from left to right missing goal post. Now, he is trying to compensate for the curve and missing from other left side. Makes sense? Pick your poison, Miss from right or left.

23 hours ago, gazoo said:

Wow, you still show up every now and then over the last couple of decades realsurfin! Haha, hope you are doing g well.

Hey how are you.... I still pray every year that the Falcons will get the ring before I die... I am getting too old for this. Like you said decades.:D

That video where he is answering what needs to be fixed speaks volumes!!! Giorgio looks beaten!!! I believe he is done. Can and will he fix his issues? Eventually, yes. Just not with us. I believe his time is short now. I’m not saying DQ is booting him tomorrow, but it’s in the mail. When we all saw him last year kick several times we were all happy. Dude is more than capable as previously demonstrated. 

First game vs Vikings: he misses extra point and a field goal. Then Quinn must act. Some say give him a chance. He was given a chance with last year and this pre season.

Bringing Money Matt back just isn’t going to happen. But Giorgio being on the chopping block is coming.

6 hours ago, SoldMySoul said:

That video where he is answering what needs to be fixed speaks volumes!!! Giorgio looks beaten!!! I believe he is done. Can and will he fix his issues? Eventually, yes. Just not with us. I believe his time is short now. I’m not saying DQ is booting him tomorrow, but it’s in the mail. When we all saw him last year kick several times we were all happy. Dude is more than capable as previously demonstrated. 

First game vs Vikings: he misses extra point and a field goal. Then Quinn must act. Some say give him a chance. He was given a chance with last year and this pre season.

Bringing Money Matt back just isn’t going to happen. But Giorgio being on the chopping block is coming.

Matt Bryant train has left the station. It’s Blair Walsh vs Taveechio..

On 8/4/2019 at 9:58 PM, raysnill1 said:

no. period.

I like you so I'll say this, don't be another one of these punk "oooooh, I'm so nervous" dudes. in the HOF game every single snap was too high and Bosher barely got the ball down before the kick. just put the energy out there that he's gonna hit every kick when the bullets go live.

Everything is ok. No need to be nervous. All good in kicking game. Too bad I jumped the gun in raising a concern.