Jump to content

Should Falcons be concerned at Kicker?


falcons007
 Share

Recommended Posts

no. period.

I like you so I'll say this, don't be another one of these punk "oooooh, I'm so nervous" dudes. in the HOF game every single snap was too high and Bosher barely got the ball down before the kick. just put the energy out there that he's gonna hit every kick when the bullets go live.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, raysnill1 said:

no. period.

I like you so I'll say this, don't be another one of these punk "oooooh, I'm so nervous" dudes. in the HOF game every single snap was too high and Bosher barely got the ball down before the kick. just put the energy out there that he's gonna hit every kick when the bullets go live.

:lol::lol::lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

no. period.

I like you so I'll say this, don't be another one of these punk "oooooh, I'm so nervous" dudes. in the HOF game every single snap was too high and Bosher barely got the ball down before the kick. just put the energy out there that he's gonna hit every kick when the bullets go live.

Who said anything about HOF game. It was in the training camp today in the dome. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Who said anything about HOF game. It was in the training camp today in the dome. 

 

21 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Taveechio was almost 50/50 today for FG over 42 yards. He struggled kicking from the right hash from both ends. Either it was bad day or he is work in progress. He better not go in to mental slump, with Kickers it’s all in the head.

I know what you typed but still ... oh **** it never mind.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With kickers, it’s usually their heads that become the issue, not their legs. Italian Ice clearly has the leg, last year going 5/5, you just don’t want him miss a few easy ones and get &$# up in the head about it. 

Who was it, Feely or one of our kickers who looked great for a while and started missing everything and we let him go. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, gazoo said:

With kickers, it’s usually their heads that become the issue, not their legs. Italian Ice clearly has the leg, last year going 5/5, you just don’t want him miss me and get &$# up in the head about it. 

Who was it, Feely or one of our kickers who looked great for a while and started missing everything and we let him go. 

Jason Elam, the guy who won games in 2008 and fizzled out in 2009. Yeah, hoping its just bad day not something in his head. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, gazoo said:

With kickers, it’s usually their heads that become the issue, not their legs. Italian Ice clearly has the leg, last year going 5/5, you just don’t want him miss a few easy ones and get &$# up in the head about it. 

Who was it, Feely or one of our kickers who looked great for a while and started missing everything and we let him go. 

ELeft.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

He’s a left footed kicker. It seems he would have to get a little more push to the left from the right hash opposed to booting It and letting It hook from the left hash. 

 

I have to ask, how does someone go 100% and struggle??

It may just be preseason jitters, but if he keeps missing it will start messing up the head. 

I think it’s more of angle than extra push, all the missed kicks went wide right. It was like watching a curve ball. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

It may just be preseason jitters, but if he keeps missing it will start messing up the head. 

I think it’s more of angle than extra push, all the missed kicks went wide right. It was like watching a curve ball. 

Were those kicks closer or further back?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gazoo said:

With kickers, it’s usually their heads that become the issue, not their legs. Italian Ice clearly has the leg, last year going 5/5, you just don’t want him miss a few easy ones and get &$# up in the head about it. 

Who was it, Feely or one of our kickers who looked great for a while and started missing everything and we let him go. 

Ol’ Blair Walsh was the same. He drilled kicks at seahawks camp when I was there then choked in the regular season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...