ike barn87987

Bring Alford back home TD.....LOL

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Always hold a place for him in my heart for two of my favorite Falcon memories:

1. His pick 6 in OT against the Skins in 15. I was there at the Dome with a Skins fan talking **** the whole game in front of me. Dome went nuts when he did that.

2. That Brady pick 6 in LI. I went nuts. 

Edited by Godzilla1985

2 minutes ago, atljbo said:

nawwwwww... We good fam

Was just joking. That's why the LOL. But real talk, if we didn't have to re-sign Grady and the rest, he would still be here. A lot of teams wanted him when we cut him, but he chose AZ for 3 reasons. They were the first to contact his agent, he liked being on the other side of PP, and was familiar with coach Marcus Robertson from the senior bowl.

atljbo likes this

11 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

1. His pick 6 in OT against the Skins in 15. I was there at the Dome with a Skins fan talking **** the whole game in front of me. Dome went nuts when he did that.

That deadskin pick was right in front of me and he ran a 4.1 right into my end zone! 

Sent the big smelly skins fan beside me home in tears! :lol:

Just now, ike barn87987 said:

Was just joking. That's why the LOL. But real talk, if we didn't have to re-sign Grady and the rest, he would still be here. A lot of teams wanted him when we cut him, but he chose AZ for 3 reasons. They were the first to contact his agent, he liked being on the other side of PP, and was familiar with coach Marcus Robertson from the senior bowl.

i know lol

18 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

That deadskin pick was right in front of me and he ran a 4.1 right into my end zone! 

Sent the big smelly skins fan beside me home in tears! :lol:

Man it was like the walk of shame for this Redskins fan after the game walking in front of me down to parking. Guy was wearing a headdress and everything. The tailgaters were lighting him up!

Tim Mazetti and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

13 minutes ago, Panda said:

Alford could have been a pro bowler with a better pass rush

Woulda-coulda, the same can be said for 90% of DBs.

ya_boi_j likes this

3 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

My favorite Alford heart moment was the flop  when Rodgers bumped him - lol!  Classic moment!

2 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Man it was like the walk of shame for this Redskins fan after the game walking in front of me down to parking. Guy was wearing a headdress and everything. The tailgaters were lighting him up!

For a team that hasn’t been good since 1991 they were really feeling their oats that day!

11 hours ago, Tandy said:

My favorite Alford heart moment was the flop  when Rodgers bumped him - lol!  Classic moment!

I forgot about that one!