August 2019 UGA Recruiting Thread

SacFalcFan

1 hour ago, 007dawg said:

I finally got around to looking at Evans' video this morning.  I had been of the opinion that we should take Tank and call it a day.  But, after watching Evans dip and dash on the field, I say let's go all in for him.! Reminds me a lot of Garrison Hearst.

This year's rb class is Evans and then everyone else IMO.  Evans is that good.. Milton and Lloyd are great backs as well, but just not at evans level right now.  You add into that Evan's competition level which is very high that just makes him that much more amazing IMO.  I like Tank a lot, but I would go hard after Evans if there is a legit chance to get him.  Tank is going to be a big problem for us at Auburn, but you can't get them all. 

48 minutes ago, fibonaccisquared said:

Yeah, I guess "losing him" was probably not quite the right phrasing there... more "losing him from the state" was what I was intending, since UF fans somehow still think they're entitled to the best Florida athletes, even though that hasn't been the case in nearly a decade...

Appreciate the insight on the kid. He looks great in highlight reels, but I respect your opinion. That's high praise indeed.

Thank you man. UF is just mad cause Kirby is kicking their tails on the recruiting scene. And Luke has to do something to try and put the flames out. 

6 minutes ago, fibonaccisquared said:

Outside of the huge Sewell lead, none of that *should* be surprising at this stage other than perhaps the Washington being a silent AND being ready to announce a little earlier than many expected... 

Maybe why Rusty has been saying that he doesn't have Gilbert in this class right now.  

2 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

Maybe why Rusty has been saying that he doesn't have Gilbert in this class right now.  

will be interesting to see what happens w/ Gilbert now.   I still want him but obviously he becomes less of a priority if Washington really is on the front porch w/ the other dawgs.

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

will be interesting to see what happens w/ Gilbert now.   I still want him but obviously he becomes less of a priority if Washington really is on the front porch w/ the other dawgs.

If Washington is silent,  let's get Theo and be done at te.

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

still think the easiest target to GET would be Arik with the in-state and his longstanding like of the UGA program.

Not sure where it was reported, but there was talk that Washington doesn't want to play with Gilbert.  I like Gilbert a lot, but I want him on defense.

7 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

Not sure where it was reported, but there was talk that Washington doesn't want to play with Gilbert.  I like Gilbert a lot, but I want him on defense.

Are you sure it was Washington that had that objection? Thought it was Gilbert, but could definitely be wrong. I did hear that one of them was not interested in playing with the other.