Jump to content

August 2019 UGA Recruiting Thread


Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Don’t know if that guy is trolling or not.  Probably. 

Having said that, Kind of funny though to see Bama have Top rated class what 7-8yrs in a row - did NCAA ever set foot in Alabama?  NCAA had UNC dead to rights on basketball and let’s them almost entirely off the hook. The chosen programs aren’t to be touched.

 

He doesn't troll. Like he said, he called Cox to Florida.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scrimmage Notes: Injuries: Swift and Justin Young were dressed out and running on the sidelines all of practice. Nakobe Dean was also dressed out but didn't participate nor did he run on the side

Zachary Evans has just been Fonged to the Dawgs

Posted Images

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

He doesn't troll. Like he said, he called Cox to Florida.

ok - well if you vouch for him, good enough for me.   I tend to be skeptical of people with that few posts that deliver big news.

Obviously hope he is wrong on this one.

I am a little concerned about those two recruiting employees that got fired.  Read the Chip Towers piece on it but sounds like a lot of nothing there - hope there isn't more to that story.   Obviously any penalty or scholariship limitations would be devastating for this program that has huge momentum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, g-dawg said:

ok - well if you vouch for him, good enough for me.   I tend to be skeptical of people with that few posts that deliver big news.

Obviously hope he is wrong on this one.

I am a little concerned about those two recruiting employees that got fired.  Read the Chip Towers piece on it but sounds like a lot of nothing there - hope there isn't more to that story.   Obviously any penalty or scholariship limitations would be devastating for this program that has huge momentum.

Hoping nothing comes of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ransack said:

If the NCAA is here It has to do with the two recruiting people we fired. I'll leave it at that.

 

3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

ok - well if you vouch for him, good enough for me.   I tend to be skeptical of people with that few posts that deliver big news.

Obviously hope he is wrong on this one.

I am a little concerned about those two recruiting employees that got fired.  Read the Chip Towers piece on it but sounds like a lot of nothing there - hope there isn't more to that story.   Obviously any penalty or scholariship limitations would be devastating for this program that has huge momentum.

Can you guys link me to a story on that? I haven't read anything on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ransack said:

If the NCAA is here It has to do with the two recruiting people we fired. I'll leave it at that.

it's gotta be....you know Kirby has a monstrous staff and he has to be determined to not color enough outside the lines to get whacked.   He knows recruiting has been the key to much of his success and cannot risk some type of severe penalty.

Obviously the better UGA does in recruiting, the more scrutiny and the more our competition will cry foul to the NCAA.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Don’t know if that guy is trolling or not.  Probably. 

Having said that, Kind of funny though to see Bama have Top rated class what 7-8yrs in a row - did NCAA ever set foot in Alabama?  NCAA had UNC dead to rights on basketball and let’s them almost entirely off the hook. The chosen programs aren’t to be touched.

 

Lol, you cut me deep G-Dawg. I've been lurking on here looooong before most of you guys been on here.(since YKW number 7) Totally understand where you are coming from though. But I'm a long time Dawg fan. Probably need to start posting more. Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Reeves said:

Ransack what do you think since you mentioned that it’s about those two staffers?

I'v heard rumors from well placed people but I'm not going to put that info out there as it would do us no favors. When stuff happens you cauterize the wound and hope you've compartmentalized things enough that it doesn't spread. NCAA has to have definitive proof handed to them to do anything and even then it's an uphill climb. No proof then there's no problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, L.A.Falcon Fan said:

Lol, you cut me deep G-Dawg. I've been lurking on here looooong before most of you guys been on here.(since YKW number 7) Totally understand where you are coming from though. But I'm a long time Dawg fan. Probably need to start posting more. Lol

no worries my friend - sorry to doubt you but, as you know, it is the internet - LOL.

known @Yo_Lover a long time and he vouches for you - me and him argue a lot but I still respect him and he is good people.  I will give you more respect next time - my apologies.

Keep us posted then on what you find out, if anything more, on this NCAA stuff - scary stuff - thanks again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

no worries my friend - sorry to doubt you but, as you know, it is the internet - LOL.

known @Yo_Lover a long time and he vouches for you - me and him argue a lot but I still respect him and he is good people.  I will give you more respect next time - my apologies.

Keep us posted then on what you find out, if anything more, on this NCAA stuff - scary stuff - thanks again.

I'd vouch for you too. We argue but I respect you .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ransack said:

I'v heard rumors from well placed people but I'm not going to put that info out there as it would do us no favors. When stuff happens you cauterize the wound and hope you've compartmentalized things enough that it doesn't spread. NCAA has to have definitive proof handed to them to do anything and even then it's an uphill climb. No proof then there's no problem.

well one thing I hope that was learned w/ Gurley and other incidents we have seen lately.   The more honest and forthright you are - the more likely the NCAA won't care and will punish severely - w/o helping them, they seem to be rather inept.

Shouldn't be that way, but that seems to be the way it has been going lately w/ the NCAA.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...