August 2019 UGA Recruiting Thread

5 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

that moron dc is one of them. what a waste of space he is. 

Yep. I don’t understand what they get out of making everyone mad. 

Dookie was the other but always does it in a humorous type manner where you can tell he doesn’t mean it. Not that he needs to constantly troll.  

Edited by 95Dawg
  • Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scrimmage Notes: Injuries: Swift and Justin Young were dressed out and running on the sidelines all of practice. Nakobe Dean was also dressed out but didn't participate nor did he run on the side

Zachary Evans has just been Fonged to the Dawgs

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

I love Rusty, Kipp, and Jake. They're all great at their jobs, and come off as genuinely great guys

but if I had to have a complaint, it would be that site is basically anarchy. There is little to no moderation 

Reminds me of rivals 10-15 years ago

54 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

I love Rusty, Kipp, and Jake. They're all great at their jobs, and come off as genuinely great guys

but if I had to have a complaint, it would be that site is basically anarchy. There is little to no moderation 

jake gets his panties in an uproar if you tell them their moderating stinks.  when i quit that board gentry was told what the issues were with examples and he was trying to handle it, but rusty and kipp didn't want anything changed. 

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

It’s really any board.. any sport.. any venue.. there’s people that live off negativity.. they crave it.. go to a game thread.. if that boards team is winning, very few posts.. as soon as things go south, like cockroaches.. 

bingo.. cockroaches is a great term. 

6 hours ago, Secking said:

His name is Judd, seriously. Imagine his students troll him often with that name. 

On another note, Evans said last night in IG, that he has made a decision....

This goes along with what some insiders have said, Evans is ready for the process to be over. Also makes sense why we were comfortable letting Tank go. 

1 minute ago, Turkeydawg said:

What worries me is that everyone has said that this one will have more twists and turns before signing day.

There is no sense in worrying about it. The reality is that Milton, Zeus, Cook, and McIntosh should be enough for an elite backfield. We are willing to take a risk on losing tank over Evans, because they are that confident in the depth. Plus, if Evans spurns us, the staff is probably very confident that they can add a depth back.

1 minute ago, Turkeydawg said:

What worries me is that everyone has said that this one will have more twists and turns before signing day.

TBF, that is really just what they expect. I mean, of course none of these top schools, especially the Texas ones are going to stop recruiting him, but if he really is tired of the process, he can shut it down, refuse to take anymore visits, Official or unofficial, and refuse to speak to staff if they come to his school, and not have anymore in home visits.

I guess we'll see just how tired he really is of the process, and also how much his family might be willing to accept him 100% shutting it down.

35 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

TBF, that is really just what they expect. I mean, of course none of these top schools, especially the Texas ones are going to stop recruiting him, but if he really is tired of the process, he can shut it down, refuse to take anymore visits, Official or unofficial, and refuse to speak to staff if they come to his school, and not have anymore in home visits.

I guess we'll see just how tired he really is of the process, and also how much his family might be willing to accept him 100% shutting it down.

SEC Rant seems skeptical. Of course some is how the player handles being recruited and some is likely sour grapes by teams that probably already know they missed on him.

1 hour ago, Turkeydawg said:

I agree that it won’t be over even if he committed but there would be a comfort there that at least your on record the team to beat for him. I will be uneasy about him until his name is signed on the line 

45 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

SEC Rant seems skeptical. Of course some is how the player handles being recruited and some is likely sour grapes by teams that probably already know they missed on him.

SEC Rant seems to be really out of the loop on the recruiting board there, for the most part. I put hardly any stock in how they feel about a recruit.