Bye Benkert. Lots of injuries today

socalriseup

Had athelete feet when I was a teen,,, A friend told me if I'd always wear White Cotton socks, I wouldn't get it.. So I starting always wearing White cotton socks except on Church and special occassions.. Never had it again,, in the last 40 years.. That was a good day to learn that lesson.. Maybe this will help you that struggle with it. 

2 hours ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

All thse strains... makes you wonder how competent our strength and conditioning staff is.

Those are all normal wear and tear injuries. When my cousin played in the NFL there wasn't a week where he didn't have some ache or strain.

A bunch of 250 - 330lbl men, purposely running into each other, if you had the aformentioned injuries and not a break or a tear, that was a good week.

21 hours ago, mountain_jim3 said:

After what I saw from Schaub, if  Benkert is done for the season we better bring someone else in at QB - lots of teams have a viable option at backup QB but we don't, in my view.

Not to start a whole thing but I can't think of three teams with good backups...'good' meaning that if their #1 goes down, they would be able to produce a winning record with a backup under center.  

It's part of the NFL way of life that when the starting quarterback goes down, you're screwed until he comes back.