Ed Reed Legend .. love it . 

Gonzo Legend .. love it . Love it even more how much he respects & appreciates the Falcons and we weren’t even his OG team . That trade is 1(B) to Julio1(A) . I’m not the biggest TD fan but he’s had strokes of brilliance, luck or whatever one would like to call it . 

Edited by GeorgiaBoyz
1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Gonzo Legend .. love it . Love it even more how much he respects & appreciates the Falcons and we weren’t even his OG team . That trade is 1(B) to Julio1(A) . I’m not the biggest TD fan but he’s had strokes of brilliance, luck or whatever one would like to call it . 

He’s had a good bit. 

Ryan

Turner

TG

Asante

Free

Matthews

Mack

Sanu

Poe

Debo

Grady

Freeney

Plus since he’s been here the falcons stay relevant for the playoffs. No GM had a back to back winning season before he got here and no Falcons GM ever had a winning record. He’s pretty d@mn good. Best falcons GM by far. 

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Good props but lol at not biggest TD fan

Julio 

TG 

Turner 

Abe 

and all the great drafting