Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stray Dog THA GAWD

Quizz to the Aints

63 posts in this topic

On 8/3/2019 at 10:44 AM, ya_boi_j said:

Didn’t even know he was still in the league. I remember that one highlight where he tricked Earl Thomas and people proclaimed him to be a good rb lol

Oddly enough he was the BUCS leading rusher in 2016, with....520 yards! lol

On 8/6/2019 at 2:45 AM, MAD597 said:

Quiz was slow when he was here. Can't imagine how slow he is now.

Maaaaaaaan, I went to practice today (the first I’ve gone since he signed here) and I was skeptical about y’all saying he was slow but after seeing him in person I left practice like this...

giphy.gif

There’s no way in **** his slow *** cracks our 53. If so, I’m going demand a tryout because I’d guarantee I can beat him in a foot race. There’s no way in **** he runs better than a 4.6 :ninja:

Knight of God likes this

34 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Maaaaaaaan, I went to practice today (the first I’ve gone since he signed here) and I was skeptical about y’all saying he was slow but after seeing him in person I left practice like this...

giphy.gif

There’s no way in **** his slow *** cracks our 53. If so, I’m going demand a tryout because I’d guarantee I can beat him in a foot race. There’s no way in **** he runs better than a 4.6 :ninja:

LOL he was never very fast but he's agile and quick similar to how Freeman was with his cuts and stops.  If he was fast, he would have beaten everyone to the endzone on the play where he buried Earl Thomas. LOL

Iron Saint likes this

45 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

giphy.gif

He's slow, he was slow in his early 20s and he's even slower now.

Iron Saint likes this

2 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

giphy.gif

That’s what he ran in the combine IIRC

Iron Saint likes this

5 hours ago, federicofalcon2 said:

LOL he was never very fast but he's agile and quick similar to how Freeman was with his cuts and stops.  If he was fast, he would have beaten everyone to the endzone on the play where he buried Earl Thomas. LOL

I can see the shiftiness, he has great change of direction, just don't have that extra gear.

5 hours ago, MAD597 said:

He's slow, he was slow in his early 20s and he's even slower now.

He's just shy of being two years older than me, I'll race his old ***. :lol:

3 hours ago, Knight of God said:

That’s what he ran in the combine IIRC

His Wiki is saying 4.52s, that has to be hand timed. :huh:

15 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

I can see the shiftiness, he has great change of direction, just don't have that extra gear.

He's just shy of being two years older than me, I'll race his old ***. :lol:

His Wiki is saying 4.52s, that has to be hand timed. :huh:

Watching him play over the years in ATL, he was always a checkdown weapon, he's small, shifty, and always seemed to catch defenders pulling a Duke Riley.  his ability to cause players to overcompensate helped us out a lot when he was a weapon here.  NO, he isn't going to burn anyone, but he's made plenty of plays in his career for being a lifelong backup.  His plays against Carolina (deep catch out of the backfield) Dallas (game winning drive conversions) and Seattle (bowling over ET) are only a few.  He wasn't consistent enough to be a starter, but he was a nice change of pace, and he brought quite a bit of excitement to the team on numerous occasions even if it was in spurts.  He was asked to do too much in TB, and yeah he is older now, but he is capable of being a weapon possibly as a 3rd down back for someone.  Just don't ask him to carry the load for 20+ plays each week or to break one off for 50+ yards on any given play. LOL

Iron Saint likes this

21 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Jesus Christ.

Found this GIF of his 4.62...

giphy.gif

:lol:

10 hours ago, federicofalcon2 said:

Just don't ask him to carry the load for 20+ plays each week or to break one off for 50+ yards on any given play. LOL

Appreciate the insight! God forbid we have to ask him to do either of those though. :sadwave:

11 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Jesus Christ.

giphy.gif

Appreciate the insight! God forbid we have to ask him to do either of those though. :sadwave:

Truth is, he’s quick. Like a Freeman lite. He can carry the load, but you have Kamara. I wouldn’t even care man.

Iron Saint likes this

11 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Jesus Christ.

giphy.gif

LOL

I looked into his stats and he has only been asked to touch the ball more than 20 times (rush/catch combined) 4 times in his whole career and he actually didnt do too bad.

He even had a game last year where he caught 8 passed for 102 yards against WAS.

He has a good change of pace label to him.  

There was even a 3 game stretch in 2016 for the BUCS where he had 75 carries for 324 yards, to go with 9 catches for 46 yards.

Even scored TD run and TD catch, only problem was they were in the same game. LOL

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000090772/Rodgers-31-yard-catch

Here are some of the plays I remember him making.

Iron Saint likes this