Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stray Dog THA GAWD

Quizz to the Aints

63 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

I remember the first time I saw him.  He tore apart a VERY GOOD USC defense.

Deadly screen game.  I saw on the ticker NCSU beat unc. Nice 

slickgadawg likes this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Dont think they had anyone behind Kamara. This is probably last resort

Latavius Murray says hello.

At best, Rodgers would be 3rd string if he beats out Washington and Ozigbo (who’s having a solid camp).

56 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Surprised they didn't try to pick one up in the draft with Ingram gone.

We have moderate success finding UDFA RB’s.

ivory-td-11-11-12.gif?w=1000

PierreStiffArm.gif

:lol:

Pay the Zebra likes this

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

At best, Rodgers would be 3rd string if he beats out Washington and Ozigbo (who’s having a solid camp).

You've also had trouble stopping RB's too at times B)

tenor.gif?itemid=12110485

Related image

Edited by BoomGoesTheDynamite

43 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

ivory-td-11-11-12.gif?w=1000

PierreStiffArm.gif

You can make a valid case with Latavius Murray. He’s actually shown he can produce in the league. I didn’t know the Saints signed him

Iron Saint likes this

13 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

**** you Quizz, you broke my heart. **** your dreads, hope they get torn apart, **** your name, hope it's never remembered, **** the Saints, hope you wind up at home.

Who hurt you dude?  Why are you so angry all the time?  Haha.  Yeah you’re probably not but you are griping all the time and always in an argument.  Natty born contrarian probably....

7 hours ago, Mescalito said:

Who hurt you dude?  Why are you so angry all the time?  Haha.  Yeah you’re probably not but you are griping all the time and always in an argument.  Natty born contrarian probably....

Was a joke dude. 90% of the time it's a joke. 

Pacific_Falcon likes this

On 8/3/2019 at 6:44 PM, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

You've also had trouble stopping RB's too at times B)

tenor.gif?itemid=12110485

Related image

At times, but thankfully our run defense isn’t as putrid as it used to be. :D

2nd in yards and YPC, 4th in attempts, and top-10 in rushing TD’s surrendered last year. B)

On 8/3/2019 at 6:53 PM, ya_boi_j said:

You can make a valid case with Latavius Murray. He’s actually shown he can produce in the league. I didn’t know the Saints signed him

Yeah, he was our Plan B when Ingram’s agent got into a pissing match with Loomis during negotiations. 

Ingram switched agents last offseason to a guy that actually played football at Michigan State with his dad and was a family friend. This dude then took advantage of that relationship and was constantly feeding BS to Ingram of getting him “$8M/year” and refused to come down in negotiations thinking we’d blink first and Loomis instead went sign Murray for even cheaper.

The Ravens’ offer was only $500K more than ours and you can tell he didn’t want to leave but got backed into a corner, by his own agent nonetheless.

I think Murray will come in and contribute well, but I still think Ingram was the better fit for our system and I’ll miss him. To make it worst, he was only 90 yards away from becoming the franchise’s all-time leading rusher. If I was Ingram, I would’ve fired his dumb*** the second the pen hit the paper and before the ink even dried.

ya_boi_j likes this

4 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Another player overrated by the same folks who love their mediocre storytime players.

Yeah I really hate it when undersized late draft picks beat the odds and manage to carve out an 8+ year career. **** him. Fans should never appreciate guys unless they are super stars. 

On 8/3/2019 at 7:44 PM, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Related image

First time I saw this I laughed so hard I crapped my pants.

10 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Yeah I really hate it when undersized late draft picks beat the odds and manage to carve out an 8+ year career. **** him. Fans should never appreciate guys unless they are super stars. 

I don’t care about any of that. I’m glad he’s stayed healthy, other than that he kicked rocks and can continue to. Enjoy your story, that’s not why I watch football. If I wanted that, I would watch Lifetime.

Drew4719, Vandy and Ovie_Lover like this

7 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I don’t care about any of that. I’m glad he’s stayed healthy, other than that he kicked rocks and can continue to. Enjoy your story, that’s not why I watch football. If I wanted that, I would watch Lifetime.

5 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Man...I really can't even imagine what that's like. Why ever enjoy anything?

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

Man...I really can't even imagine what that's like. Why ever enjoy anything?

I enjoy things for what they are for. Not statements or some “feel good” story. Not my thing. People need to stop with the monolithic homogenized thinking. We are not all into the same thing, never will be.

Ovie_Lover, Vandy and Drew4719 like this

5 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I enjoy things for what they are for. Not statements or some “feel good” story. Not my thing. People need to stop with the monolithic homogenized thinking. We are not all into the same thing, never will be.

I actually may have more of a problem with your perception of Lifetime movies. They are never feel-good pieces.

That said, the kid made good plays over his middle of the roster career. You watch sports, movies, comedy, anything to feel something. Good or bad that's the entire reason people watch.

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

I actually may have more of a problem with your perception of Lifetime movies. They are never feel-good pieces.

That said, the kid made good plays over his middle of the roster career. You watch sports, movies, comedy, anything to feel something. Good or bad that's the entire reason people watch.

If I’m not a fan, I don’t pretend to be. Simple stuff.

Ovie_Lover likes this