I've been Away But Wondering If My Return Would Be Welcomed?

tobyd77

Hi all, some of you may remember me. And some of you could care less about this post. I'm Toby D. Used to be on here alot. Been working on getting my YouTube channel out there. So I haven't been on here in a minute.

I wanted to ask you all with I disrespecting the forum. Because I've been away for so long. Would you all be objective to me posting my videos on here? I have a partner J.R. Clark who does videos on my channel as well.

We feel that we have some great think pieces about the Atlanta Falcons. That many of you that haven't heard of Pound 4 Pound ATL on YouTube would like. Thanks in advance for your response negative or positive.

1 hour ago, tobyd77 said:

Hi all, some of you may remember me. And some of you could care less about this post. I'm Toby D. Used to be on here alot. Been working on getting my YouTube channel out there. So I haven't been on here in a minute.

I wanted to ask you all with I disrespecting the forum. Because I've been away for so long. Would you all be objective to me posting my videos on here? I have a partner J.R. Clark who does videos on my channel as well.

We feel that we have some great think pieces about the Atlanta Falcons. That many of you that haven't heard of Pound 4 Pound ATL on YouTube would like. Thanks in advance for your response negative or positive.

The look on Aaron Rodgers face in that NFC championship game was priceless. - Toby D :)

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I knew someone was missing....can I assume he got the axe.?

Just now, Godzilla1985 said:

Haven’t noticed the little turd here in a minute either now that you mention it.  Good riddance 

Don’t really care one way or the other if he did. But if he did then I’ll pour an ounce of bull ish out for him 

:wiggle:

9 hours ago, tobyd77 said:

They better be good. :ninja: