Tandy

Just a link because most never go to the Dome Field Advantage

24 posts in this topic

I will be posting tickets for sale from my season tickets throughout the year depending on when I am emotionally and mentally able to start attending again.   I'll update the file by game.   I gave the Washington preseason game to my granddaughter - but she may or may not be ready as well -so we'll see as it gets closer.

Here is the link

On 8/3/2019 at 10:36 AM, Tandy said:

I will be posting tickets for sale from my season tickets throughout the year depending on when I am emotionally and mentally able to start attending again.   I'll update the file by game.   I gave the Washington preseason game to my granddaughter - but she may or may not be ready as well -so we'll see as it gets closer.

Here is the link

For Tandy

18 minutes ago, papachaz said:

Bump! 

Tandy have you sold the Jets tickets yet?

No - still have them.

papachaz likes this

On 8/3/2019 at 11:36 AM, Tandy said:

Here is the link

Tandy, I'll take that Washington ticket off your hands if your granddaughter cannot make it.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

Tandy,

While I know the pain will never completely go away, I hope that those scars begin to heal from the unfair hand you were dealt. You guys are loved by more people than you know. I wish you well and hope you will once again find joy in the things you love. I'm sure everyone on this board will agree that we are gonna need you there to cheer our boys on to the very 1st Lombardi trophy this team has ever seen.

I bet I know a mod in these forums that won't make it to the game, because they've never been to a Falcons game and are not a real fan, but they will sure ban true fans of this team that do go to the games and put out hard earned money to see the Falcons play. But hey, I would love to go to a preseason or regular season game because I'm a REAL fan of this team, not some faker from 1400 miles away. 

On 8/11/2019 at 6:38 PM, E. T. said:

Tandy, I'll take that Washington ticket off your hands if your granddaughter cannot make it.

I just found out my granddaughter is not going :(    Trying to reach her to see if she could transfer them to someone else if I find someone to go.     If you are still interested and I can get in touch with her in time - would you still like the tickets?    If so - pm me your email address so I can give her the information for sending.

1 hour ago, Tandy said:

I just found out my granddaughter is not going :(    Trying to reach her to see if she could transfer them to someone else if I find someone to go.     If you are still interested and I can get in touch with her in time - would you still like the tickets?    If so - pm me your email address so I can give her the information for sending.

A little too late for me to make arrangements to go today. I definitely appreciate it. Please keep me in mind for future games. I just needed a earlier heads up so I can make arrangements to care for my elderly mother. Thank you Tand. 

Just now, E. T. said:

A little too late for me to make arrangements to go today. I definitely appreciate it. Please keep me in mind for future games. I just needed a earlier heads up so I can make arrangements to care for my elderly mother. Thank you Tand. 

No problem.  Unfortunately, it always happens that way with my family.   i find out the day of - and I hate just seeing them waste.

Just now, Tandy said:

No problem.  Unfortunately, it always happens that way with my family.   i find out the day of - and I hate just seeing them waste.

I completely understand. Our families are very similar lol. But keep me in mind in the future ok.