Tandy

Lower Level Tickets for Sale - 2019 tickets (Will Update by Game)

8 posts in this topic

PICTURES IN NEXT POST

I'm not sure if I will be able to attend any games this year.   I'm dealing with a terrible loss and this was something my husband and I did together for so many years.    I thought about selling my season tickets, but then I decided to give myself time and not make a rash decision.

For now - I will list the tickets as they come up with the price.    I'll keep this thread open and update it with the tickets I know I'm not going to attend and then work my way through the season until I'm prepared to try a game without him.

If you are interested in any tickets I list - please pm me.    I didn't buy parking this year, so that's not included.   I'll accept Paypal, Cash App or Zelle for payment and will transfer the tickets upon receipt.    

I'll start with the first home preseason game.   I gave the second one to my granddaughter and I will wait a bit before starting with the regular season games.  Feel free to pm me with realistic offers.

The seats by the way - are amazing.    Section 104 - easy access in and out of the stadium - the doors are right up the steps.    The seats state they are on row 10 - but there are only 4 rows in front of them.  2 seats over from the aisle.

Falcons Vs Jets - Thursday, August 15, 2019  7:30 pm   - SOLD!

Falcons Vs Titans - Sunday, September 29, 2019 1:00 pm - SOLD!

more to come....

Most likely the Rams will be the next ones listed.   Unless I am ready to try to attend.

10 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

How many tickets do you have Tandy? 

2 seats, located where the circles are in section 104 - see the photos above.

29 minutes ago, Tandy said:

2 seats, located where the circles are in section 104 - see the photos above.

Sent you a pm about tickets.. Much love and prayers for you and your family 

Tandy and papachaz like this

3 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Sent you a pm about tickets.. Much love and prayers for you and your family 

I just sent you another pm - let me know if you got it

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

If you are buying these tickets, you better make sure you are there, on time and cant speak for 48 hours after the game. Got some big shoes to fill sitting in those seats.

Edited by RubberDucky
Tandy likes this