OrthoPTSD

Kaleb pick a bad one?

159 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, jazzyburrell said:

Research and then come back and tell me you still think a guy on his 3rd (that we know of) Cardiac Ablation will be “just fine” and there is “nothing to worry about” I’m the only one who is not buying this B.S. look at the lines today, they have already changed from “it’s just a little procedure” to “the timetable will be determined after his checkup” just a couple or days ago you had dummies talking about him being back this week...

So, let me put this another way. You are saying that Kaleb has a life threatening condition, when literally no one has said that.

Why should I believe you?

Ergo Proxy likes this

42 minutes ago, jazzyburrell said:

I said AFib was life threatening: 5 times higher risk of stroke. No one else has commented on Atrial Fibrillation... it’s the secret Pink Elephant in the room. Everyone is focused on the Cardiac Ablation, which in itself is not risky, no one else (especially you) has said a word about AFib, in fact you keep deflecting and avoiding talking about it. You even tried to assert that he might have WPW, which is a pediatric onset condition which would have precluded him ever playing contact sports. So now we are back to AFib and you don’t want to research nor talk about it... care to explain?

If you look at the original thread I explained everything in detail. Another poster used your same arguments. Look up paroxysmal afib w/ RVR. It’s not life threatening, and it doesn’t cause clots the way persistent afib does which is what you’re referring to. What he has causes weakness, fainting and dizzy spells. Look in the original heart surgery thread and I explain everything. I’m too lazy to do it again. 

7 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

If you look at the original thread I explained everything in detail. Another poster used your same arguments. Look up paroxysmal afib w/ RVR. It’s not life threatening, and it doesn’t cause clots the way persistent afib does which is what you’re referring to. What he has causes weakness, fainting and dizzy spells. Look in the original heart surgery thread and I explain everything. I’m too lazy to do it again. 

Thanks. What do you call his condition?

Ergo Proxy likes this

16 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Thanks. What do you call his condition?

My educated guess is paroxysmal afib w/ RVR (rapid ventricular rate). Based on the descriptions of his condition, it hits all of the checkboxes plus it’s not life-threatening. 

Ergo Proxy and falconidae like this

Let me put it this way: How many other teams have fans sleuthing like this on their 1st round pick? Now answer again the premise of the original post. Thank you and have a fantastic evening dolt!

26 minutes ago, jazzyburrell said:

Let me put it this way: How many other teams have fans sleuthing like this on their 1st round pick? Now answer again the premise of the original post. Thank you and have a fantastic evening dolt!

Naah, let's finish our conversation, my ego is strong enough to take facts.  Finally have an answer to my question as to why you were the only one calling it life threatening. No one else is calling it life threatening, because it isn't.

So, looks like your medical knowledge didn't include that  there were different types of aFib. Perhaps some research is in order for you.

Ergo Proxy and Geneaut like this

46 minutes ago, jazzyburrell said:

Jesus Christ do you read or answer anything or do you just copy and paste the same response over and over and over again?