OrthoPTSD

Kaleb pick a bad one?

159 posts in this topic

Especially with the Ablation issue already? The "Falcon filter" screw that "The Medical Filter" did not stop this pick?  And trade up?

Got to say the multiple ablation issue was news to me. (As well as should be but we hear about medical flags all time)

But.. we traded up for him?  Sorry but this was a miss on FO for a first rounder. His narrative is not over but is definitely it now.

Talk me off the edge please

MAD597 and MD-FalconFan13 like this

8 minutes ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Especially with the Ablation issue already? The "Falcon filter" screw that "The Medical Filter" did not stop this pick?  And trade up?

Got to say the multiple ablation issue was news to me. (As well as should be but we hear about medical flags all time)

But.. we traded up for him?  Sorry but this was a miss on FO for a first rounder. His narrative is not over but is definitely it now.

Talk me off the edge please

I've said the same thing, he had this procedure twice already and then passed out at camp and people think the third time is going to cure it?

A NFL schedule is just going to further push his heart more than before. His long term NFL endurance  does not look very promising.

AND we traded picks to get him in the first. WTF was TD thinking?

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, OrthoPTSD said:

My thoughts exactly

Keep it in perspective... it's some sad *** weird mofk's in the world.

Lowndesfalc likes this

3 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

I've said the same thing, he had this procedure twice already and then passed out at camp and people think the third time is going to cure it?

No he didn't. Also would you rather have pioli?

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

I wasn't agreeing with you.

Tou' che'?

Not really on the ledge and hope this is bad luck ok  minor/medical.

But... Why gamble? Not  MO

Just now, OrthoPTSD said:

Tou' che'?

Not really on the ledge and hope this is bad luck ok  minor/medical.

But... Why gamble? Not  MO

You act like the Falcons didn't know about his previous heart condition and this is just a sudden shock to them. If they were concerned they wouldn't have drafted him.

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Jump off the edge and go be a fan somewhere else so we dont have to deal with this.

10-4 pal

Deal with what tho?

You know there were other teams that were interested in him too right?

I'm pretty sure these teams did there research on Kaleb like we did, and would have had no issue drafting him if he fell to them. So until proven otherwise, this is a none issue.

Go to the thread about his surgery, read what the medical professionals say. You'll feel a lot better.

The people who are calmest about the procedure in that thread are

1. posters who have had the procedure, who to a person say it's not a big deal.

2. posters who work in the medical field and are familiar with the technique. Who say its a minor procedure.

3. The Dr who was the team Dr for San Diego for 17 years. Who says many NFL players have had this done and you never hear about it

4. A Dr. who heads the department that does the procedure for a major hospital. Who says that multiple abalations are common and nothing to worry about.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

You act like the Falcons didn't know about his previous heart condition and this is just a sudden shock to them. If they were concerned they wouldn't have drafted him.

But here we are?

Not a previous condition, an active condition.

Love the pick, but not paid millions to be second guessed by myself on what should medically be a red flag. Lets hope all is fine. But what if?  With the medicals is a big well.... it happened again

Fill in blank on first round capital bet for medical red flag

MAD597 likes this

2 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Go to the thread about his surgery, read what the medical professionals say. You'll feel a lot better.

The people who are calmest about the procedure in that thread are

1. posters who have had the procedure, who to a person say it's not a big deal.

2. posters who work in the medical field and are familiar with the technique. Who say its a minor procedure.

3. The Dr who was the team Dr for San Diego for 17 years. Who says many NFL players have had this done and you never hear about it

4. A Dr. who heads the department that does the procedure for a major hospital. Who says that multiple abalations are common and nothing to worry about.

Just now, OrthoPTSD said:

But here we are?

Love the pick, but not paid millions to be second guessed by myself on what should medically be a red flag. Lets hope all is fine. But what if?  With the medicals is a big well.... it happened again

1 minute ago, OrthoPTSD said:

But here we are?

You act like the guy had a massive heart attack and died!!

Do you even realize that a cardiac ablation is a minor procedure done to try to regulate an irregular heartbeat which is why it is something that a person can have done multiple times in their life. There's nothing life threatening about it and there's nothing that should keep him from playing NFL football at a high level. Your level of reaction and concern is vastly overblown.

13 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

You know there were other teams that were interested in him too right?

I'm pretty sure these teams did there research on Kaleb like we did, and would have had no issue drafting him if he fell to them. So until proven otherwise, this is a none issue.

True, but is a disabled first rounder a with a cardiac procedure a non issue?

Love the pick by the way

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

You act like the guy had a massive heart attack and died!!

Do you even realize that a cardiac ablation is a minor procedure done to try to regulate an irregular heartbeat which is why it is something that a person can have done multiple times in their life. There's nothing life threatening about it and there's nothing that should keep him from playing NFL football at a high level. Your level of reaction and concern is vastly overblown.

Just saying not optimal for draft capital? With the knowing was issue? Here we are.

Are you saying he was a home run with this issue?