stizz

Your WAY too early easy cuts after the first preseason game

33 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, LouDog said:

I know it was just the first kick of preseason, but Italian Ice missing that fieldgoal made me miss Bryant

It certainly gave me concerns. Probably unreasonable ones as 54 isn't a chip shot, but when you've been making those consistently for ten years it seems, it's a little worrying lol

LouDog likes this

Schaub is ok for west coast which is kind of what we run but horrible for what Dirk really wants to do. 

2 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

I know he completely whiffed on that play they highlighted of Lindstrom. Wes and the boys were mauling and we lost yards I think because Ortiz missed his guy coming off the edge. 

I’d like to see a clip of that...

i do t think Ortiz has been the most physical blocker st the point of attack. 

jazzyburrell likes this

On 8/1/2019 at 11:32 PM, stizz said:

2. Sean Harlow. Dude looked like a turnstile out there and was constantly getting bowed over.

Not too early for this one... he looked absolutely putrid against backups to backups.

He was ragdolled every single play! He was the most experienced (in years) guy on the field, but he looked lost and afraid.

So if he is not good enough to play against the bottom of the roster, then he is below the bottom of an NFL roster, which means we should cut him now to get someone in here who can at least compete against NFL 3rd stringers!

On 8/1/2019 at 11:50 PM, octoslash said:

Bosher's battery is draining.

Very disappointed we didn’t bring in ANY competition. 7 of the top 10 punters in the NFL were rookies or 2nd year players, which proves there is a low risk in bringing an undrafted (Australian) punter in! 

Schaub

Any receiver behind our top three not named blake or gage

Puke Riley

Could list 2 or 3 linemen here but Harlow stood out most as garbage

Umm did Shede even play? I was looking forward to him dominating with all the backups playing but......

1 hour ago, JBridgez said:

Schaub

Any receiver behind our top three not named blake or gage

Puke Riley

Could list 2 or 3 linemen here but Harlow stood out most as garbage

Umm did Shede even play? I was looking forward to him dominating with all the backups playing but......

"DT Ra’Shede Hageman: Groin

Another player that stood out early was defensive tackle Ra’Shede Hageman. He also had to leave with a groin issue."

Ra'Shede Hageman has been ruled out for the remainder of the game with a groin injury. #DENvsATL 

JBridgez likes this

I think the rule is you can cut from 90 until after the last pre season game. The old way we could cut a certain number week. That way might have been better you had fewer bodies and could spend more time analyzing the others who had a shot.