John Cominsky!!

Since1990

1 minute ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I can honestly say I’m not watching & im not watching any preseason games for the rest of my days . 

Did he do anything worth note ? I wanted him before the draft & I loved the pick . Same with Grady . Was ecstatic when we pulled the trigger & I expect big things . 

Benkert has been throwing darts. Mobile. Accurate. Confident.

5 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I can honestly say I’m not watching & im not watching any preseason games for the rest of my days . 

Did he do anything worth note ? I wanted him before the draft & I loved the pick . Same with Grady . Was ecstatic when we pulled the trigger & I expect big things . 

Tramatic experience?

9 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Blew up a run TFL, followed by a sack to kill the drive.

3 minutes ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Tramatic experience?

28-3, Falcon history post 2000 & league wide corruption so yes .. traumatic experience indeed but like a good movie I’ll watch . I just prefer to skip the intro . I don’t wanna be FFS1970, I can curve the transformation by skipping pre season & starting the season on NCAA . *shrugs . Lol . 

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Yet you got excited over a sack where the QB ran right into him.. omg he had a good playyyy 

Put him against a starting OT right now he is gonna get embarrassed. 

Cominsky is gonna be a special teams beast. He is fast for his size and has great hustle. He may surprise folks on DL.