It may seem like a joke now, but putting players out on a field thats supposed to be considered professionals and look completely lost isnt my idea of fun.. Very reminiscent of our complete season last year.. Im not saying Quinn is a bad coach, but for some reason our players tend to look unprepared compared to other pro teams..and I'm not just referring to the pre season

5 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It may seem like a joke now, but putting players out on a field thats supposed to be considered professionals and look completely lost isnt my idea of fun.. Very reminiscent of our complete season last year.. Im not saying Quinn is a bad coach, but for some reason our players tend to look unprepared compared to other pro teams..and I'm not just referring to the pre season

If you remove Weeks 3-14 of 2018, this statement simply isn’t true

10 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I'm glad my last two brain cells aren't fighting like yours.

12 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

That’s probably why a good bulk of the guys playing tonight will never have a successful nfl career. That’s the purpose of preseason. It certainly isn’t to evaluate veteran talent. 

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

What do you expect from a bunch of guys in their first NFL game exactly? It's 7-7 what do you want? 49-0 at half?

I get that, and it is pre season.. But imo i believed we had better talent than the majority of nfl teams this season.. And i still believe we do.. But why send them out to look so lost when denver seems to at least have a game plan.. We just don't look organized 

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I get that, and it is pre season.. But imo i believed we had better talent than the majority of nfl teams this season.. And i still believe we do.. But why send them out to look so lost when denver seems to at least have a game plan.. We just don't look organized 

Do you hear yourself? Quinn has said we have NO PRESEASON GAMEPLAN. They just call what they want to see how it goes depending on what our opponent is doing. Sometimes they'll run into a stacked box to see how the players do, they'll throw against a pass defense set to see how we do, etc.

Quinn likes to set them up for failure to see if they can make something out of it. 

24 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

What, ur saying Quinn has a track record of having our team prepared for games.. Just like the super bowl right? 

Forget about last year.  It was a Unicorn.  In his first 3 years we only had 5-6 losses by more than one score.  I judge a team by its losses.  The fact we never really get blown out shows Quinn has his teams prepared.  We were 13 points away from 11 wins in 2015.

Just now, FalconsIn2020 said:

Forget about last year.  It was a Unicorn.  In his first 3 years we only had 5-6 losses by more than one score.  I judge a team by its losses.  The fact we never really get blown out shows Quinn has his teams prepared.  We were 13 points away from 11 wins in 2015.

But imo, and it may be biased.. We have the talent to dismantle the majority of the league