Anyone else excited to see Special Teams tonight?

After many years of mediocrity in the special teams department I am excited to see what Ben Kotwica has done with this unit. I also am looking forward to seeing what Marcus Green brings to the table. My eyes will be glued to special teams cause it's easier to score from the 40 than the 25 yard line....thoughts?

9 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I'm going to go ahead and say it, I'm interested in seeing Italian Ice on kick off duty. No way to know if Bosh was doing as told so often kicking it short, or if it was just his leg starting to get tired from doing KO and punts his whole career

If Italian Ice is kicking off I’m calling touchback.He gotta a lot of leg.Still remember that 57 yard FG he hit last year,it cleared the posts by a good 10 or so yards.

Soooo...ST doesn't look good at all.  And I'm not talking "preseason" not good...Tevecchio didn't have the leg for a 54 yarder, Boscher isn't getting any NFL length at all on his kicks.

I think we need to bring in some Kicking game bodies...things aren't looking good right now from a pure skill level standpoint...

1 hour ago, Falconcheff said:

Soooo...ST doesn't look good at all.  And I'm not talking "preseason" not good...Tevecchio didn't have the leg for a 54 yarder, Boscher isn't getting any NFL length at all on his kicks.

I think we need to bring in some Kicking game bodies...things aren't looking good right now from a pure skill level standpoint...

No idea why were keeping Bieber at this point. There were a few good udfa punters that came out. I'm sure there is someone still available. Are they honestly keeping him around because he is good at fielding the long snap?

Taking Bosher off kickoffs pisses me off,

Tav missing field goal does too!

In Oakland he was 76% on field goals and we just giving him our kicker spot,

We will definitely miss Bryant.

I think someone needs to be brought in for competition like this guy,