Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monoxide

*** Official Falcons vs Broncos In-Game Thread ***

Matt Schaub is horrific. Liking some of what I am seeing from Benkert. Making the right reads and mostly quick decisions. Had a few passes off target that were catchable but dropped. Then that last rollout was perfect and #7 dropped a catch even most of us could make.

Id be interested in seeing him with more talent around him.

10 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Ya. Base D gonna use:

Takk and Vic upright as “LBs” with Debo and Campbell.

2 guys playing DE that as pass rush capable DTs as you listed; Davison and Senat rotating at the nose.

This let’s our subpackages be versatile as well. Crawford and Cominsky can sub for Bailey in base. Hageman could as well if he makes roster.

Clayborn in the mix as well. It's a good rotation. They should be able to keep guys fresh and make plays late in the game. Especially if they have a lead and can tee off late.

Honestly, they have better personnel for a 3-4 but I suspect the overwhelming majority will be 4-3. Unless, there is a huge surprise in the works.

3 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Matt Schaub is horrific. Liking some of what I am seeing from Benkert. Making the right reads and mostly quick decisions. Had a few passes off target that were catchable but dropped. Then that last rollout was perfect and #7 dropped a catch even most of us could make.

Id be interested in seeing him with more talent around him.

I'm thinking this exact thing.