Who was your very first celeb crush?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sloane from Ferris Bueller

Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

We have mentioned each others wive's back and forth a few times all of which have been good natured comments, never derrogatory statements. @WhenFalconsWin can verify this so don't get too overboard.

I appreciate 34 protecting people's family, but in this case I know you were just joking. We've kidded around with each other so I can verify you are not mean spirited. 

Mine was Laura Petry (Mary Tyler Moore) but if you're talking bringing the cobra out to strike it was Raquel Welch in 1 Million BC. 

RW.jpg

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I appreciate 34 protecting people's family, but in this case I know you were just joking. We've kidded around with each other so I can verify you are not mean spirited. 

Mine was Laura Petry (Mary Tyler Moore) but if you're talking bringing the cobra out to strike it was Raquel Welch in 1 Million BC. 

RW.jpg

Is it true that you went to high school with the woman that her character was based on? :ninja:

30 minutes ago, Carl Showalter said:

I started having my first crushes when I was like nine or ten, and most were of actresses in my age range at the time.  So yeah, no, I'm not posting any pictures.  Just weird, man.

Weirdo, what young boy doesn't fantasize about mature Hollywood women?

Yes, please do not post yours...thanks in advance.