Cole World

Sean Weatherspoon on Vic Beasley

89 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, vel said:

@ on twitter. Basically don't come in my mentions saying otherwise. 

I like how this guy thinks...  A+

papachaz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Monolith2001 said:

If I had that frame and that contract, Falcons are getting double digit sacks.   Just say'in.

 

We'll get our money's worth,, don't want to guess what he will do,, But , I'll just say this,, He will be a big part of this much improved D#, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Weatherspoon saying Beasley is going to be good? That's like the a chameleon telling a komodo dragon that he physically looks good or something.

I was wondering if Weatherspoon got injured when he was typing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Classic case of looks like Tarzan plays like Jane

4-5 sacks and 200 worthless spin moves incoming for 2019.

I somewhat agree, but I'm thinking more like 7 sacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Weatherspoon saying Beasley is going to be good? That's like the a chameleon telling a komodo dragon that he physically looks good or something.

that's the weirdest analogy I've ever heard. Are you the Lizard king?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, athell said:

If only we could take Spoon's attitude and aggressiveness and put it into Vic's body...

Which is the most frustrating part about VB. I could probably understand it better if he were a stright up scrub physically, but he has shown that he can infact be a good DE. Just not enough dog mentally.

Edited by BoomGoesTheDynamite
athell likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Which is the most frustrating part about VB. I could probably understand it better if he were a stright up scrub physically, but he has shown that he can infact be a good DE. Just not enough dog mentally.

Heck, imagine the player if you combined Takk's play style with Vic's body...Vic has all the physical tools...he is an amazing physical specimen.  He just plays soft and seems content with where he is as a player.

BoomGoesTheDynamite likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, athell said:

If only we could take Spoon's attitude and aggressiveness and put it into Vic's body...

I can picture it now...

giphy.gif

and it's MEANNNNNNN!!!! 

athell and falconsd56 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thamill said:

I was wondering if Weatherspoon got injured when he was typing that.

His brain must have went on IR when that thought came up. That's why he said, "don't get at me." Cause he's on IR and can't respond to any comments.

thamill likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now