ATLBrave

Reds @ Braves

744 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

does luke jackson have naked pics of someone?

He has decent stuff, he just isn't a closer. I trust him A LOT more than any of the guys we sent down, and that's saying something 

11 minutes ago, Malachore said:

The new look bullpen is here boys!

Just in time for the home stretch....

Was anyone sent down today?

7 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Still not as bad as the guys who went down and now he's finally where he should be.

on Gilligan's Island :ninja:

4 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Just in time for the home stretch....

Was anyone sent down today?

Sobotka,  Minter and Walker

Just now, Unknøwn said:

Sobotka,  Minter and Walker

Just the 3 I thought would....I know people wanted Luke to go...but I just didn't think they were ready to give up on him just yet..

Blevins and Newk are the only 2 lefties in the pen now right? 

Will be interesting to see what happens when Webb comes back. I don't see either of them going down. 

6 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I see Minter non-tendered this offseason, unfortunately.  

Minter isn't gonna be non-tendered. He's not even eligible for arbitration yet.

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Blevins and Newk are the only 2 lefties in the pen now right? 

Will be interesting to see what happens when Webb comes back. I don't see either of them going down. 

Riley could go down for Webb. You'd still have to send 1 arm back when Swanson returns. Blevins might be the odd man out at that time. 

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

Riley could go down for Webb. You'd still have to send 1 arm back when Swanson returns. Blevins might be the odd man out at that time. 

Not sure how I feel about that. I don't know if I want Tomlin being the odd man out, but I also don't like the idea of only 1 lefty in the pen. This is a nice problem to have though

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Minter isn't gonna be non-tendered. He's not even eligible for arbitration yet.

I hope he figures out what is wrong.  I like him in the pen but he was off.  I think he and Folty are mentally broken.  They need AAA to get confidence back.  I think once the confidence is back then he will succeed again whether with or without the Braves.     

Just now, tl;dr said:

Not sure how I feel about that. I don't know if I want Tomlin being the odd man out, but I also don't like the idea of only 1 lefty in the pen. This is a nice problem to have though

Tomlin is our long relief guy so I doubt he goes. They could option Webb back to AAA till September if they wanted. Riley down for Swanson.

Only complaint is after Freddie cleared the bases there was still 0 out (so it was like a whole new bonus inning) and the pitch count still only got to 18.

Felt like a 30+ pitch inning especially with how many balls FF fought off, but everybody else swung early

AA is on the broadcast and just said he was more aggressive on the trade market and gave up more than he was willing to do in years past because there's no more August trades.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

AA is on the broadcast and just said he was more aggressive on the trade market and gave up more than he was willing to do in years past because there's no more August trades.

The guy knows what he’s doing

sdogg likes this