PSL and season tickets.

NWFALCON

You can finance the PSL, so really, the year over year price is about 10-15% bump from the Dome, until you get to between the 20's (club level). 

We've really enjoyed having season tickets, and couldn't imagine Fall Sundays without them. We've actually gone ahead and dumped our college football season tickets all-together this past year. The game each Sunday in the Benz is played in a world-class stadium, right in the heart of the city with easy parking and MARTA if need be, the HD Backyard lot has been awesome for tailgating, and the team of course is a lot of fun to watch. 

College football has gotten pretty **** hard to get up off the couch and go to. Outside of 1-2 games a year, the home slate isn't even worth showing up for. Small towns with jacked up hotel prices, bad games, inferior stadiums with bad wifi/food/metal bleachers, that usually require 2-3 hours of travel each way. 

I'd put a hard "yes" on getting tickets. You'll really enjoy them. 

Edited by US-41 Falcon

18 minutes ago, since68andcounting said:

I don't think first year tickets can be financed. But they give you a couple interest free payment options in subsequent years. Still it's all due by June 1.

You beat me to it. You can opt to pay it all up front, or have up to 3 payments that are auto-charged. But the caveat is that its all due by June 1. I finally got tired of all the different bills hitting my account and just paid off the PSL so I could just deal with the seats

21 minutes ago, since68andcounting said:

I don't think first year tickets can be financed. But they give you a couple interest free payment options in subsequent years. Still it's all due by June 1.

Yep..  this.  You can break your ticket payment into monthly installments.  You start paying on them in February and have to pay them off by April 1st.  So it isn't like you need to do one big payment.  

25 minutes ago, pa_falcon_fan said:

Yep..  this.  You can break your ticket payment into monthly installments.  You start paying on them in February and have to pay them off by April 1st.  So it isn't like you need to do one big payment.  

Perfect.