Will the Hall o' Fame Game be on network TV.....

sonnyjim

46 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

Seems like posting the question here and waiting for replies instead of Googling it is the long way.

Well, I'll admit it,, I've just in the last six months come to reallize I wasn't taking advantage of Google. It's an awesome tool for sure.. One of my Identical Twin sons,, Josh,, I'll call him and ask him things I thought he may know that I don't ,, he would tell me,, just google it. He got one of the Google speackers in his house you can just talk to it and ask any question you want , it will answer, no typing, no having to do anything but ask it clear across the room. What will they think of next? Hey I need to google that question? :lol:

1 hour ago, Draftnut57 said:

Well, I'll admit it,, I've just in the last six months come to reallize I wasn't taking advantage of Google. It's an awesome tool for sure.. One of my Identical Twin sons,, Josh,, I'll call him and ask him things I thought he may know that I don't ,, he would tell me,, just google it. He got one of the Google speackers in his house you can just talk to it and ask any question you want , it will answer, no typing, no having to do anything but ask it clear across the room. What will they think of next? Hey I need to google that question? :lol:

I have five of the Google Home speakers in my house. They come in handy for all kinds of weird stuff. I can make them turn lights around my house on and off and send the Roomba out.