Tailgate at preseason game?

What's the tailgate scene like at preseason games? I'm sure it's subdued compared to a regular season match, but is it at least somewhat lively? Are there a decent amount of people out there getting f****** up in the parking lot and grilling out, having a good time, or is it almost completely dead? Thinking about taking a girl out to the first preseason game in a couple weeks and I know she would be into it more for the pre-game tailgate than the game itself, and I'm wondering it would even be worth it. Thanks!

24 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Maybe you can buy her a beer and hot dog with the money you saved after reneging on that 2018 season $25 bet with me.

You know, you did your best Houdini act when you lost, then disappeared until now.

Or you could always man up and pay the bet off.

LOL. I poke my head in here one time in the last year and you’re the first one to reply to my post. PM me your PayPal b*tch, I’ll give you your money right now so you can stop Internet stalking me. Take Mrs Ray out on a fancy date to Waffle House. 

ps: good to hear from you @sshole 

DaBird,

Nice hearing from you too you welching turdd. We did Waffle House last week, can't beat the All-star breakfast.

Instead of paying me, you can make a donation for $25 to the following:

https://www.stjude.org/donate/donate-to-st-jude.html

Tandy asked for people to donate to St. Jude's Children Research Hospital after losing her husband, Mariano “Nito” Garay. I think this would be a perfect cause.

You can post a receipt showing your transaction in this thread, of course marking out your private information.

SaintRay

2 hours ago, Da Bird is Da Word said:

What's the tailgate scene like at preseason games? I'm sure it's subdued compared to a regular season match, but is it at least somewhat lively? Are there a decent amount of people out there getting f****** up in the parking lot and grilling out, having a good time, or is it almost completely dead? Thinking about taking a girl out to the first preseason game in a couple weeks and I know she would be into it more for the pre-game tailgate than the game itself, and I'm wondering it would even be worth it. Thanks!

we did last year. we were one of the few in the lot. honestly, wasn't worth the trouble of getting there and setting up.