ATLBrave

Braves @ Nationals

448 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Riley is the real reason we're looking at the OF market. He needs to go back to AAA and we all got a glimpse of how good this offense is with a big bat in LF.

That's exactly right. And we shouldn't do a half-measure here. The most dramatic way to improve this team at the deadline is to bring in a stud hitter. Our pitching sucks, but so does everybody else's. When Riley was on fire, this offense was historic. That's how we differentiate ourselves. 

Malachore and ATLBrave like this

18 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Or a catcher who can 

Tyler Flowers is a sacred cow it's about time we all realize that.

8 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I don't care that it's only preseason, I'm so ready for Falcons football on Thursday and thankfully I'm off so I can watch it.

^^^^^ Me too!!! As of late I'm getting tired of watching bad pitching one night, bad offense the next night, then bad offense and bad pitching the next....with an occasional good game thrown in there. And..... only against lower tiered pitchers, God forbid facing a good pitcher. Hopefully things will change soon, but ****....come on football!!

Falconsfan567 likes this

I'll take the lead... I will also take this dude being at 45 pitches through 2 innings. Get to the pen early and wear them out

Good lord this Duvall is so much better. He won't bat over .400 all year, but literally anything is better than last year lol

Drew4719 likes this

I think Ender probably was safe. But I don't know if it would have been overturned. Would love 6-0 though...