Hall of Fame Game Depth Chart

jfalconsp

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Nice to see Gono plugging that #2 hole at RG

I like how they are cross-training him. Saw he took reps at LT early this week.

Would help the cap by letting Ty be a cut next offseason. Would be ideal if he could play as a depth OG piece and be stashed on the roster this year while cutting Schweitzer. I don’t see Gono lasting on the PS another year.

1 minute ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Davison above Senat is interesting. Not that preseason d epth charts mean much. 

Makes sense. A proven 1T vet that took most snaps there for Saints 2 years running. Senat took 2nd reps behind McClain last year. Davison is a big upgrade to McClain and gonna push Senat to improve.

53 minutes ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

They need to adjust the roster restrictions soon. I want 90% of these players on my team.

Cutdowns have been disappointing the last couple years, we can't afford to screw up this year.

There is room and support for another league.

The NFL battles the concept at every turn.

There are many good football players that don't make an NFL roster that would be fun to watch..

1 minute ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

Still, it's depressing that somebody like Hageman probably won't make the team because we can only carry so many DL.

I know, looking at the roster makes me want to keep 10 D-lineman, but we usually keep 9. I really want to see Hags on an NFL field again, wreaking havoc in a meaningful game.

17 hours ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

They need to adjust the roster restrictions soon. I want 90% of these players on my team.

Cutdowns have been disappointing the last couple years, we can't afford to screw up this year.

We can’t afford 53 as it is 

21 hours ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

Still, it's depressing that somebody like Hageman probably won't make the team because we can only carry so many DL.

Why depressing? If he is good enough, he will move up the charts and make the team. If some idea is better, then that’s who I want. He doesn’t deserve any special consideration.