Silly Training Camp Observations 7/27

Finally dragged myself to TC today and man was it beautiful.   Wasn't too hot either but I did leave a bit early as several hours on the hard steep damp hill took its toll along with losing the shade.

• Benkert looked sharp on a number of plays
  • Sanu kicked a dead straight FG and made a sweet endzone grab.
  • Allen Bailey looks like a monster but got straight run over on a run in 11 on 11.
  • Either Vic is in fine form or Ty is still struggling with Vic's speed cause Vic whooped him on back to back rushes in 11 on 11
  • Rico looks ready
  • Senat has to be the squattiest guy I've ever seen.
  • Zaccheus had an ugly drop.
  • #13 (looked it up as Christian Blake) was catching balls with the snap that Julio, Sanu and Hardy do.  Looked like he belonged.
  • Overall there was a give and take with the O and D.

25 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Finally dragged myself to TC today and man was it beautiful.   Wasn't too hot either but I did leave a bit early as several hours on the hard steep damp hill took its toll along with losing the shade.

• Benkert looked sharp on a number of plays
  • Sanu kicked a dead straight FG and made a sweet endzone grab.
  • Allen Bailey looks like a monster but got straight run over on a run in 11 on 11.
  • Either Vic is in fine form or Ty is still struggling with Vic's speed cause Vic whooped him on back to back rushes in 11 on 11
  • Rico looks ready
  • Senat has to be the squattiest guy I've ever seen.
  • Zaccheus had an ugly drop.
  • #13 (looked it up as Christian Blake) was catching balls with the snap that Julio, Sanu and Hardy do.  Looked like he belonged.
  • Overall there was a give and take with the O and D.

Vic still giving Ty nightmares.

Never understood the Ty Sambrailo train advocating him being our starting RT 2019. 

5 hours ago, ButSkiuup said:

Highlight of the day :tiphat:

Honestly, if you look matt called for the ball then looked down.. Thats on Ryan

Idk, maybe he was motioning for them to move back. But when he put his hand up the guy thought he wanted the ball :D

Edited by ⚡Slumerican⚡

43 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Idk, maybe he was motioning for them to move back. But when he put his hand up the guy thought he wanted the ball :D

Yeah it looked like miscommunication. I think the fan thought Matt was talking to him but was talking to the people in front of him or something. 

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Yeah, I think Matt was motioning to him like, get up here dude and I'll sign it. Some people are dense, why would Matt want you to throw the ball at him.