Lindstrom vs Grady

ya_boi_j

1 minute ago, caponine said:

I gotta see more from Lindstrom , still concerned. In the first vid Lindstrom got beat clean and In the 2nd vid , he was getting pushed back at an alarming rate. I hope he gets better. Not to impressed rn..

This is what, his second NFL practice with pads on? And he’s going against one of the greatest in the game. He’ll be good, maybe some growing pains, but I ain’t too worried. 

Just now, caponine said:

I gotta see more from Lindstrom , still concerned. In the first vid Lindstrom got beat clean and In the 2nd vid , he was getting pushed back at an alarming rate. I hope he gets better. Not to impressed rn..

The same thing is going to happen when he faces Suh this year. Grady is a top 10 DT. I would expect that to happen. He’s going to get his fair share of wins and he’s going to lose some. All apart of being a rookie

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The same thing is going to happen when he faces Suh this year. Grady is a top 10 DT. I would expect that to happen. He’s going to get his fair share of wins and he’s going to lose some. All apart of being a rookie

Good point , also not a bad thing because mack could also tutor him as well. Now that I think about it, not too concerned unless it happens well into the season 

9 minutes ago, caponine said:

Hes a rookie going against our best DL... 

on the second day of pads...

how about give him more than a week?

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

Good point , also not a bad thing because mack could also tutor him as well. Now that I think about it, not too concerned unless it happens well into the season 

They also aren't going to let him go one on one in a game until he's shown he can handle it.. Mack or the RB will be there to help out.

He'll also be studying film and learning tendencies for games.

1 minute ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

I’m really hoping our o-line comes together very very soon. I’m guessing all of our stuff will be super quick releases and not much down field for the first few games. Never been so hyped to see our o-line play. 

James Carpenter was the assumed LG, but Jamon Brown has looked better in camp from what I’ve seen. Either way our depth on the interior is strong. Which feels weird to say with this team.... but it’s true. 

Also that boy Gono has been impressing coaches this offseason and camp. Really pulling for him to stick around for awhile. 

3 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

I’m really hoping our o-line comes together very very soon. I’m guessing all of our stuff will be super quick releases and not much down field for the first few games. Never been so hyped to see our o-line play. 

Think they're be a lot of play action to help keep the Dline off balance.