Ovie_Lover

Bobby Wagner 3yr 54mil

38 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Who’d have thought resigning all these extensions to near top $$$$$ and adding other talent.

The devoted few can only come up with now that we can do the above we can’t keep everyone lol.Seriously I don’t know what to say anymore.A month ago the devoted few were saying we couldn’t do this or that.Im like yeah of course we can’t and then the FO go do it.

Yep they no what there doing.

We had over 40 million in CAP this year.  Next year is the possible hiccup

13 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Kuechly gonna hit 19yr.

Lucky dude. He's going to be able to put a swimming pool in the back of his Mercedes-Benz S-Class and have a real mermaid swimming around in it. :slick:

10 hours ago, ButSkiuup said:

That’s not a steal. Wagner is the best in the league, Deion is still a lot 

I think that’s just about the best deal the Falcons could have hoped for.  We allow 6 more ppg when Debo is out of the lineup.  That’s a QB impact on a game

ButSkiuup likes this

2 hours ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

We had over 40 million in CAP this year.  Next year is the possible hiccup

And so what it looks like now is going to be the picture then is it.

Don’t think so.

14 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

And so what it looks like now is going to be the picture then is it.

Don’t think so.

Without cutting veterans, how can it change much outside of restructuring a few veterans?

Just now, FalconsIn2020 said:

Without cutting veterans, how can it change much outside of restructuring a few veterans?

Why are we talking about cutting anyone when we haven’t played a snap of the 2019 season?

Why not wait and see what happens then speculate later.

What say some of these vets play well.I’m not gonna cut them until I need to.See that’s a variable I think you need to look at before thinking about 2020.Don’t just put up empty stuff then change every 5 minutes.Patience and let it unveil itself before letting panic set in and worry about something you don’t have to.

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Why are we talking about cutting anyone when we haven’t played a snap of the 2019 season?

Why not wait and see what happens then speculate later.

What say some of these vets play well.I’m not gonna cut them until I need to.See that’s a variable I think you need to look at before thinking about 2020.Don’t just put up empty stuff then change every 5 minutes.Patience and let it unveil itself before letting panic set in and worry about something you don’t have to.

Because it’s a hypothetical question.  It’s dead around here.  Mental exercises are healthy.  It’s just for fun.  Don’t take it personally, bro

Just now, FalconsIn2020 said:

Because it’s a hypothetical question.  It’s dead around here.  Mental exercises are healthy.  It’s just for fun.  Don’t take it personally, bro

Hypothetical so basically throwing darts in the dark.

OK then.

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Hypothetical so basically throwing darts in the dark.

OK then.

Exactly.  Much like guessing our record or player stats.   It’s all hypothetical at this point in the season

On 7/27/2019 at 1:06 AM, ButSkiuup said:

That’s not a steal. Wagner is the best in the league, Deion is still a lot 

He's old, and he's not nearly as good as Deion in coverage, also been hurt as of late. Makes our deal look so much better in comparison. 

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:09 AM, droopy1592 said:

DJ isn’t far off. His coverage skills are right there with Wagner. He struggled after the injury last year, but we will be back to lock down Debo in no time. 

Yeah, pretty sure Id take Debo over Wagner, no homer...

Debo is a superstar, Id keep him over Keauchly as well, and Ive admired him from afar and 2 games up close yearly

FalconsIn2020 likes this

3 years is a smart deal considering there is a New Collective Bargaining Agreement on the way next year. 3 years is also about the time that we consider shipping him out to pasture. Win win for both him and the team. Keuchly is ok, but I would rather have Waggie. Debo is working out for you guys and can get better. He can also mentor your younger players. Have a great day.

FalconsIn2020 likes this