Koetter vs Bucs

So how do you think the 1st game will play out? Do you think the Bucs defense will try to expose Dirk's playcalling or will Dirk expose their defense due to knowing some of his former player's talents and weaknesses? Will he have a grudge against his former team and try to run em in the ground?

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

7 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

The biggest factor in that game will be Todd Bowles defense. Matt will need to be on that day as the pressure will be coming all game. In Arian's first year I expect them to resemble the Steelers, in a off year. We should win without any big issues.

The Steelers destroyed us last year. I hope they don't resemble the Steelers.

14 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

The biggest factor in that game will be Todd Bowles defense. Matt will need to be on that day as the pressure will be coming all game. In Arian's first year I expect them to resemble the Steelers, in a off year. We should win without any big issues.

Yeah that man lives by the blitz

24 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

The Steelers destroyed us last year. I hope they don't resemble the Steelers.

Steelers in an Off year. They won't have the talent or coordination to fully resemble them for several years. 

Also, we could've made a game of that one, Ridley was open for most of the game. I think we just didn't trust him yet.