Monoxide

Matt Ryan #69 on NFL top 100 players

131 posts in this topic

Just posted on the NFL’s page (I didn’t watch it). He’s somehow dropped 40 spots after putting up the 2nd best season of his career and sporting one of the least efficient offensive lines in football.

It’s sickening how under-appreciated Matt Ryan is. Genuinely the most underrated QB of my lifetime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay maybe I was wrong about saying touchdownwires list being the worst I’ve ever seen. How does a dude that’s lead the league in passing yards and TDs since 2016 ranked 69? I have no idea. 

Dr Long Shot and Dem Birds like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Philip Lindsay is apparently a better NFL player than Matt Ryan.....absolute joke

Eric Ebron too. Eric ******* Ebron. 

BoomGoesTheDynamite likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NFL Network literally left his graphic off of their Facebook post. They uploaded all of tonight's players and it literally goes "70, 68, 67, 66 ..." and so on.

Drew4719 and Atlantafan21 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he ever wins a super bowl, he will never have to prove himself again.  He gets a bad rap because he hasn't put his foot down to win the biggest games of his career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda wish Matt would speak up more and show fire in the media too. I know he has it on the field, but non falcon fans would never know. Idk he’s such a great human that he’s boring. Wish he got that ring when he had the chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

If he ever wins a super bowl, he will never have to prove himself again.  He gets a bad rap because he hasn't put his foot down to win the biggest games of his career.

How many have Andrew Luck, Baker Mayfield, Pat Mahomes, ect won? I bet all of them will be ranked significantly higher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

If he ever wins a super bowl, he will never have to prove himself again.  He gets a bad rap because he hasn't put his foot down to win the biggest games of his career.

It has nothing to do with SB. Ryan will probably rank 30 even after winning a SB.

PokerSteve, Max and Flyin' In DC like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

It has nothing do with SB. Ryan will probably rank 30 even after winning a SB.

The SB loss has really set back any respect for Ryan.  The media, the fans and even the players have no respect for Ryan.

In most HOF discussions on other boards, Eli, Rivers and Big Ben come up as potential contenders with Brady and Brees as locks.  Ryan's name never even comes up unless it is to loop him in with Stafford as products of the inflated stats era.

ATLSlobberKnockers and Max like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Okay maybe I was wrong about saying touchdownwires list being the worst I’ve ever seen. How does a dude that’s lead the league in passing yards and TDs since 2016 ranked 69? I have no idea. 

Gronk would be jealous...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

I kinda wish Matt would speak up more and show fire in the media too. I know he has it on the field, but non falcon fans would never know. Idk he’s such a great human that he’s boring. Wish he got that ring when he had the chance. 

No need. Just keep killin em silently. Let his play talk. He just has to win the big game. This should fire him up tho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

It has nothing to do with SB. Ryan will probably rank 30 even after winning a SB.

He could win the next 10 SBs and 10 MVPs and be left outside the top 10. 

Max, atljbo and PokerSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Monoxide said:

Just posted on the NFL’s page (I didn’t watch it). He’s somehow dropped 40 spots after putting up the 2nd best season of his career and sporting one of the least efficient offensive lines in football.

It’s sickening how under-appreciated Matt Ryan is. Genuinely the most underrated QB of my lifetime.

Truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now