Deion Jones - New Look

The O.D.B

31 minutes ago, shock said:

On a serious tip, pretty sure Debo is actually rocking the bald head look now a la Urlacher. Couldn’t hang on to that hairline no more. It was just gone. ‘‘Tis a good look though. 

Debo was going bald even before he was drafted.

Also, Urlacher isn't bald anymore and hasn't been for some time now. He is now part of the hair for men club with Deion(Primetime) lol.

https://restorehair.com/results/urlacher/

9 hours ago, shock said:

On a serious tip, pretty sure Debo is actually rocking the bald head look now a la Urlacher. Couldn’t hang on to that hairline no more. It was just gone. ‘‘Tis a good look though. 

Some in our culture don't want to accept when time has passed our hairline by. It took me about a good year to accept my fate and finally chopped it off...…….Then they came out with Hims products <_<

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Some in our culture don't want to accept when time has passed our hairline by. It took me about a good year to accept my fate and finally chopped it off...…….Then they came out with Hims products <_<

Y’all can 9 times out of 10 rock a bald shaved head with a nice beard and look better than most dudes with a full head of hair though. No homo.