Calvin Ridley injury at Practice today?

MAD597

2 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Saw a news flash on my phone that Calvin got injured at practice today, any details? I swiped it before I read any further and could not find the news release.

Anyone got any details?

go to the tweet thread, he is still out there its just a tweak even ran a slant route after. but they sat him during 11 on 11 to be safe

Calvin’s problem last year was he practiced at 110% so when game days rolled around he was a little drained. He said this himself.

Though he looked great on the slant he ran to test it out. I’d say sit him the rest of the week. We don’t need him hobbled with a hamstring issue, those tend to linger. 

24 minutes ago, The Vent King said:

Put his whole body in ice and remove him from practice at once!!! :bang:

Advanced issues found

19 minutes ago, shock said:

Calvin’s problem last year was he practiced at 110% so when game days rolled around he was a little drained. He said this himself.

Though he looked great on the slant he ran to test it out. I’d say sit him the rest of the week. We don’t need him hobbled with a hamstring issue, those tend to linger. 

After last year I say take every single precaution fathomable and times it by 100. 

5 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Let's be real. Quinn will have him practicing and in preseason games and the injury will linger all year.

I feel like last season it was the opposite though. He babies guys and they barely played in preseason. Then we lost guys in the first game or two.