Yurik Bethune

Nice BUT will he get a real chance to make the 53? We haven't seen him in a NFL GAME. Every year we see several  players that ball out in pre season, in this BOARD eyes they should make the team BUT the FO cuts them for some reason. Remember Grace, Odum and that kid from College Park who went to Minnesota, I'm sure there have been plenty more. This year because of last year's injuries we have more talent stacked.  Sometimes there are always a few questionable guys who make the team. 

32 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

Nice BUT will he get a real chance to make the 53? We haven't seen him in a NFL GAME. Every year we see several  players that ball out in pre season, in this BOARD eyes they should make the team BUT the FO cuts them for some reason. Remember Grace, Odum and that kid from College Park who went to Minnesota, I'm sure there have been plenty more. This year because of last year's injuries we have more talent stacked.  Sometimes there are always a few questionable guys who make the team. 

He is only 210lbs he would have to be a linebacker which god knows our backup LB depth is horrific. Not saying this guy will make it or anything but he is only competing against guys like Bruce Carter, Duke Riley and Jermaine Grace. Not exactly world beaters themselves.

4 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

He is only 210lbs he would have to be a linebacker which god knows our backup LB depth is horrific. Not saying this guy will make it or anything but he is only competing against guys like Bruce Carter, Duke Riley and Jermaine Grace. Not exactly world beaters themselves.

If he is only 210 then of course he pull that off better than someone 260. He is light enough to be a ballerina.

6 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Check out the spin move at :20. More sound than anything I’ve ever seen from Vic

Here’s him doing it in college. Can’t wait to see this during preseason

He's a very good rusher. Unfortunately, his size dictates that he'd need to be able to cover well to make the team. Maybe PS. 

4 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Show me the team that has grade A depth at any position. And our depth isn’t terrible. Carter is good. Duke has moments. Just needs the light to come on. Tre Crawford can be a player. Grace has potential as well. But that’s every teams LB depth. 

13 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Show me the team that has grade A depth at any position. And our depth isn’t terrible. Carter is good. Duke has moments. Just needs the light to come on. Tre Crawford can be a player. Grace has potential as well. But that’s every teams LB depth. 

Duke has never had a moment . You really like Duke . Lol . 

Grace is actually good & has “had moments” . 

Edited by GeorgiaBoyz

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Duke has never had a moment . You really like Duke . Lol . 

Grace is actually good & has “had moments” . 

To sit here and say duke has never made some good plays is just a lie. I’ve seen duke make several good plays. Including a TD saving pass breakup. And that’s because he read the play well. He has a ways to go but I’m not gonna let bias say he’s never had some moments. That’s dishonest. 

8 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

To sit here and say duke has never made some good plays is just a lie. I’ve seen duke make several good plays. Including a TD saving pass breakup. And that’s because he read the play well. He has a ways to go but I’m not gonna let bias say he’s never had some moments. That’s dishonest. 

This is TATF.  We operate and black and white and there is no nuance!  Words like "always" and "never" flow freely here.

10 minutes ago, athell said:

This is TATF.  We operate and black and white and there is no nuance!  Words like "always" and "never" flow freely here.

I don’t care how it’s spent Duke is a dud . Every NFL player has made a decent play at one point or another .. that’s almost a given . Saying “I’ve seen Duke make “several good plays” is damm near the same as me saying he’s “never made a good play” . Good players make “several good plays” .. Duke isn’t & hasn’t ever in his NFL career made “several good plays” if he had he wouldn’t be a scrub . @TheFatboi I see you’re gonna ride this Duke train to the end & that’s cool but Duke hasn’t showed himself to be anything . Jones, Campbell, Foye, Carter & Grace are all better . I honestly have no idea what you see in him . 

1 minute ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I don’t care how it’s spent Duke is a dud . Every NFL player has made a decent play at one point or another .. that’s almost a given . Saying “I’ve seen Duke make “several good plays” is damm near the same as me saying he’s “never made a good play” . Good players make “several good plays” .. Duke isn’t & hasn’t ever in his NFL career made “several good plays” if he had he wouldn’t be a scrub . @TheFatboi I see you’re gonna ride this Duke train to the end & that’s cool but Duke hasn’t showed himself to be anything . Jones, Campbell, Foye, Carter & Grace are all better . I honestly have no idea what you see in him . 

I never said he wasn't.  But saying "he has never had a moment" is disingenuous. 

1 minute ago, athell said:

I never said he wasn't.  But saying "he has never had a moment" is disingenuous. 

Sarcasm isnt always clear cut here along with the other nuances you listed on TATF .. that’s why I’m having to explain it . Every NFL player has “had a moment” .. only the good ones have had “several good” ones which Duke hasn’t . 

11 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I’m not riding any train. I simply said the dude has had moments where you can see his potential. That’s it. That ain’t a train that’s just the f*cking truth!! His issues are mental. Not talent. If the light comes on he can be a very serviceable player. 

42 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Dont forget week 1 he told Grady to scoot over into a gap and Grady blew him off. They then ran into that gap for a TD.

7 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Dont forget week 1 he told Grady to scoot over into a gap and Grady blew him off. They then ran into that gap for a TD.

That means he possibly did his homework as he should, which is good. Now what else does that mean ? He’s good, bad, etc ?

Him preventing deflecting TD once, telling Grady to slide means what ?  

28 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

I’m not riding any train. I simply said the dude has had moments where you can see his potential. That’s it. That ain’t a train that’s just the f*cking truth!! His issues are mental. Not talent. If the light comes on he can be a very serviceable player. 

23 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Exactly. 

2 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

I said the same thing pre-draft when people said our depth is horrendous at LB. People think we should have a Debo caliber LB sitting on the bench in case of emergencies. Most teams in the league don't even have a Debo caliber LB on the entire roster.