What Team in the NFC Worries You???

We only have to make it to the big dance and then worry about the AFC. So with that said which team in the NFC do you all think stands in our way? I know back in ‘16 my main concern was the the Green Bay slackers and well we dealt with that REAL well, so now all I’m wondering is who is in our way this year? 

I’m thinking the Eagles or that other stank team in our division whose name I refuse to type.

Who y’all got???

23 minutes ago, Precyse said:

Bears, they defense. It will get better with chemistry. And its been a year. Their offense will still be trash though. They should have drafted Mahommes. 

I forgot about the Bears which is surprising cause when they nearly beat us a year or so ago I was telling my chi-town cuz back how impressed I was with their defense...str8 legit. 

None. This offense is about to light it up with our weapons, revamped quality OL, and having a blend of DK & MM working with Ice & Crew. So long that we don’t have a hole at CB #1 and lack of consistent edge rush, then I believe the defense can hold its own. CB #1 and consistent edge rush for this defense is what worries me the most.

As for other NFC teams, I believe the Bears are an obvious answer because of that mean defense. They still don’t scare me enough. The Rams are going to take a step back. I’ll say this, too many people are sleeping on the Packers. That defense is going to be solid on all 3 levels, though I believe they’ll be vulnerable up the middle against the run. Jaire Alexander, 2nd year, is the next notable CB #1. Vikings will bounce back. I said in 2017 that the Eagles are the team to watch out for, and even still, they will be a threat. Not once did I ever buy the Cowboys in 2016, and I said they were equivalent to Smitty’s Falcons teams. This year’s Cowboys team is going to be good. Saints and Panthers will fight us hard, and I don’t expect us to sweep either of them, and nor do I expect us to get swept by either. 

1. Nobody but our #1 CB & edge rush

2. Packers/Bears/Cowboys

3. Eagles/Saints/Vikings

4. Panthers/Rams

3 hours ago, The Vent King said:

I forgot about the Bears which is surprising cause when they nearly beat us a year or so ago I was telling my chi-town cuz back how impressed I was with their defense...str8 legit. 

2016 Kyle Shanahan would pick that Bears defense apart. Tom Brady dropped 38 points on them last year also.

Instead of saying the Falcons, I'll say the same team a lot of others have said; Chicago. That defense could eat our offense alive if Matt isn't protected well. Their offense isn't a big problem IMO unless Trubisky takes some strides, so if we played them it'd likely be a low scoring game. 

8 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

If the Falcons get home field advantage I don't fear any NFC team. But if they had to travel to Chicago, Philly or Green bay that could be trouble in January. 

The team in the NFL I fear the most is the Cheatriots. 

I swear to god if we have to play in Philly again.... 

Just now, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Week 2 they come to Atlanta. I think we whoop their tails by 2 touchdowns. 31-17

Yeah I love the fact that we play them in Atlanta. Want to beat them for multiple reasons, one being for the simple fact that Eagles fans seem to think they dominate us(which they kind of do rn), but those games were all in Philly.