Byrdman242424

As a PSL/Season Ticket Holder - This is unacceptable!

78 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Byrdman242424 said:

I hear you. There are a lot of fans who've bought into the Falcons for a long time. Leaving the GA Dome to the Benz and taking away the Season Ticket book with all of the season tickets and now doing this card and fancy packaging is taking away that gift/token that you tie to a season. 

And yea, we pay a lot of money for these seats. If you can't, bring that up with Arthur Blank or blame it on capitalism. He priced the bulk of the fan base out. The fans who can afford seats like that seasonal token to remember a season by. Something to tie the game memories to. No one keeps the packaging. 

So get out of your feelings. My company is hiring if you want a chance to win some game tickets. First world problems my ***. 

We aren't the ones carrying on about how disappointing a free gift is from our several thousand dollar purchase...but you do you boo.

RING OF HONOR and PokerSteve like this

1 hour ago, slickgadawg said:

I don't like the math because you HAVE to sell seats in order to break even.  Do what you do but I rather watch for free at home and catch a single game here and there...

I mean you don't go IN wanting to break even. If you are, you'll bail. I have a friend who actually sold our entire group on buying these things as a unit when we left the GA dome, and he bailed on us after year 2. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Byrdman242424 said:

They are actually awesome! Thanksgiving last year we went to the New Orleans for the Saints game. Well, we do that every year. We did Christmas the year before. Wasn't that cold. And birthdays? Sheesh. Missing out man. 

And yea, I will complain. Just because you're able to afford something, doesn't mean you don't have the right to voice being unpleased with it. If that's the case, no season ticket holder can EVER be upset with the team should they lose. Because at least you make enough money to go see them live. 

LoL i flew my family down for a game last yr. lets not talk money champ, just quit being a spoiled child throwing a tantrum 

Really man??  I'm in my 17th year as a season ticket holder... living in Pennsylvania!  I didn't buy my tickets for some cheap trinket gift once a year.  I buy them year after year because I love my team and want to be able to go to any home game I want!  The memories I have going to games with friends and family are worth far more than a flag or luggage tag they might stuff in the box with the tickets.  I wouldn't trade sitting in the Dome with my wife, screaming our heads off as we destroyed the Packers on our way to the Super Bowl or watching Matt Ryan hit Sanu in the back of the end zone for a last second, game winning touchdown with my son at his first game for anything they could stuff into the season ticket package.

Sorry you're disappointed man, but personally I thought this year's package was one of the coolest ones we've received so far.  It is something I'll keep and then display when I build my Falcons cave in the basement in the next few years.

PokerSteve and Duff_Man like this

8 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

I personally like the theme of the packaging, and the "gifts".. I'm not a STH for the gifts, I am b/c I want to attend games in person. Anything they do beyond that is fine by me. You're entitled to feel how you feel though, it's your money after all.

This! ^^^

The shyte people find to complain about.

I'm going to guess your the kind of person that calls your Iphone a piece of **** anytime it takes longer than a millisecond to load a page.

Iron Saint likes this

Ah the memories....

When we had our season tix for 20 years we received some type of little commemorative coin that said congratulations on being a season ticket holder for 10 years! :lol:

We were one of those fans priced out. Now we look back and we're glad we were priced out because the cost is not worth it!  It's much easier no hassle fighting traffic to get there and get home especially when we lost. We are still just as much Falcon fans watching from home without paying out way too much money and the comfort at home can't be beat! We do miss getting together with other fans but now we go to away games and enjoy outdoor football and not football in a mall. Lots of Falcon fans at the away games. 

As far as the extra gifts for the season tix holders, I can understand your being disappointed.  As a fan you want to feel you are appreciated. You're paying a lot of money.  When it all comes down to it you are just a account number..12345..

Will always be a Falcon fan. Just finally had to say Arthur...enough is enough $$$!!

Stray Dog THA GAWD and rounz like this

I go to training camp every year and at least go to one game every year but yeah just I'm not a fan of the new stadium like I said it's a huge mall I miss the dome

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

6 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

I go to training camp every year and at least go to one game every year but yeah just I'm not a fan of the new stadium like I said it's a huge mall I miss the dome

I miss this place....there's just something wonderfully nostalgic about lukewarm Miller High Life draught being downed from a thin, waxy paper cup, washing down a hotdog processed during the Eisenhower presidency.  

Atlanta Falcons new NFL open-air stadium plan advances

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

I miss this place....there's just something wonderfully nostalgic about lukewarm Miller High Life draught being downed from a thin, waxy paper cup, washing down a hotdog processed during the Eisenhower presidency.  

Atlanta Falcons new NFL open-air stadium plan advances

To me the Dome was perfect even the nosebleed sections were good seats plus it was very easy to get in and out of and I thought the sound quality was better. I feel like everything at the new place is a gimmick especially the open roof it makes it hard to actually see the field because it's not all open, so it's like half shaded and half non shaded.

If you guys want to pay me a PSL, I will reserve a seat for you at my bar, right in front of the 60" TV, every Sunday.  I will even throw in a complimentary beer for each game and buy you some "gift" from the Falcon's online gift shop.

athell likes this

56 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

If you guys want to pay me a PSL, I will reserve a seat for you at my bar, right in front of the 60" TV, every Sunday.  I will even throw in a complimentary beer for each game and buy you some "gift" from the Falcon's online gift shop.

lol for real

This thread keeps cracking me up.  It's the adult equivalent of when kids throw temper tantrums and act all snotty when they don't like the toy they get in their happy meal lol.

runshoot likes this

2 hours ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

Only 60"? That's like nosebleeds!

Iron Saint and RING OF HONOR like this