Byrdman242424

As a PSL/Season Ticket Holder - This is unacceptable!

78 posts in this topic

I had to vent this because I'm having a LOT of conversations with fellow season ticket holders about this.

This years season tickets reveal/gift/whatever you want to call it SUCKS. It is the WORST one I've received in my 10 years of being a season ticket holder. The first season at the Benz we got the duffle bag. Cool. We got the big flag one year. Cool. The last year at The Dome? Some commemorative give.

They went all out for this packaging that ultimately gets trashed/lost over time. Unless you just hoard them. It's not a bad package. It's supposed to be a "locker". Cute.

I do like the sticker that basically looks like it says, "F all y'all" from a distance. But that's it. I KNOW y'all are basically stealing from us. We know we're giving ya'll money on top of money. But AT LEAST show us some type of love on the gift. And for them to say it was "custom". Ugh. Smh. 

Do better. Fans in Section 221 are not impressed.

There was a todoo about the Season Ticket Holder Season gifts over in the other board. There were some decent gifts and then there were some Arron Curry gifts...AKA, the dumpster will overfloweth with the gifts. A samsonite luggage name holder was for one year. I am not a Season Ticket Holder (STH) I dont make enuff to do that. Just wanted to let you know that for some it is the opportunity to show their faith in the Seahawks or for you all the Falcons and go enjoy a game with seats you chose and the fact that you are a fan of that team. Some are a little annoyed that they took away cardboard tickets saying STH on them so they felt better about being screwed out of that much money over that year. But oh well. Just my thoughts and the thoughts of another fan base sometimes.

Tim Mazetti likes this

Are you really complaining over not receiving a cheap duffle bag or a flag which costs .50 cents to make? Dude, relax. I actual thought the packaging was cooler than any gift I actually kept. Moreover, they have our name on it! Looks awesome. 

7 minutes ago, US-41 Falcon said:

Are you really complaining over not receiving a cheap duffle bag or a flag which costs .50 cents to make? Dude, relax. I actual thought the packaging was cooler than any gift I actually kept. Moreover, they have our name on it! Looks awesome. 

Was my name on the package?  I threw mine away, lol. 

falcons007 and Flying Falcon like this

8 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

I personally like the theme of the packaging, and the "gifts".. I'm not a STH for the gifts, I am b/c I want to attend games in person. Anything they do beyond that is fine by me. You're entitled to feel how you feel though, it's your money after all.

This! ^^^

Imagine making enough money to own psl/season ticket rights and then getting online complaining because the “gift” “wasnt good enough.”

ill take your tickets bro so you no longer have to suffer..

christmas and birthdays must be a real fun time at your house 

8 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Imagine making enough money to own psl/season ticket rights and then getting online complaining because the “gift” “wasnt good enough.”

I never cared about extras, had great time in Ga  Dome when I had ST.

1 hour ago, SeahawkFan80 said:

There was a todoo about the Season Ticket Holder Season gifts over in the other board. There were some decent gifts and then there were some Arron Curry gifts...AKA, the dumpster will overfloweth with the gifts. A samsonite luggage name holder was for one year. I am not a Season Ticket Holder (STH) I dont make enuff to do that. Just wanted to let you know that for some it is the opportunity to show their faith in the Seahawks or for you all the Falcons and go enjoy a game with seats you chose and the fact that you are a fan of that team. Some are a little annoyed that they took away cardboard tickets saying STH on them so they felt better about being screwed out of that much money over that year. But oh well. Just my thoughts and the thoughts of another fan base sometimes.

I hear you. There are a lot of fans who've bought into the Falcons for a long time. Leaving the GA Dome to the Benz and taking away the Season Ticket book with all of the season tickets and now doing this card and fancy packaging is taking away that gift/token that you tie to a season. 

And yea, we pay a lot of money for these seats. If you can't, bring that up with Arthur Blank or blame it on capitalism. He priced the bulk of the fan base out. The fans who can afford seats like that seasonal token to remember a season by. Something to tie the game memories to. No one keeps the packaging. 

So get out of your feelings. My company is hiring if you want a chance to win some game tickets. First world problems my ***. 

55 minutes ago, US-41 Falcon said:

We need to see some pics to see what the fuss is about. 

34 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

They are actually awesome! Thanksgiving last year we went to the New Orleans for the Saints game. Well, we do that every year. We did Christmas the year before. Wasn't that cold. And birthdays? Sheesh. Missing out man. 

And yea, I will complain. Just because you're able to afford something, doesn't mean you don't have the right to voice being unpleased with it. If that's the case, no season ticket holder can EVER be upset with the team should they lose. Because at least you make enough money to go see them live. 

My math might be a little off, but doesn't the $50,000 PSL you shell out ONLY give you the RIGHT to purchase season or playoff tickets in that seat?  A used car salesman got more integrity...:lol:

Image result for used car salesman gif

51 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

I personally like the theme of the packaging, and the "gifts".. I'm not a STH for the gifts, I am b/c I want to attend games in person. Anything they do beyond that is fine by me. You're entitled to feel how you feel though, it's your money after all.

Correct. It is my money. Hey, that's how you feel. And I'm sure you're not the only one. But this is how I feel and I know I'm not the only once. Hence why I posted. The packaging isn't bad. It's nice. But in totality, no one keeps the packaging. I still have my first season ticket book when they used to come in paper tickets. Actually, I still have most of those. It wasn't the "gift". It was the token to remember the season. If you make the token the packaging and it gets tossed overtime, then it's a waste. Hence why I still have my flag, use my duffle bag, have all of my stickers, etc. 

3 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

My math might be a little off, but doesn't the $50,000 PSL you shell out ONLY give you the RIGHT to purchase season or playoff tickets in that seat?  A used car salesman got more integrity...:lol:

Image result for used car salesman gif

They did the same thing at the GA Dome without the PSL. As a season ticket holder, you have first rights to your playoff tickets.

But PSL you get first dibs on events in your seats. For example. Garth Brooks came and we got first dibs on our seats. I didn't go. But paid face value for them when they were released to us. Resold them on stub hub for 4x's what I paid PER ticket. One of those tickets paid off my season tickets for the following year. And it's like that for just about every concert or whatever they have in there.

Artys Arryn likes this

1 minute ago, Byrdman242424 said:

They did the same thing at the GA Dome without the PSL. As a season ticket holder, you have first rights to your playoff tickets.

But PSL you get first dibs on events in your seats. For example. Garth Brooks came and we got first dibs on our seats. I didn't go. But paid face value for them when they were released to us. Resold them on stub hub for 4x's what I paid PER ticket. One of those tickets paid off my season tickets for the following year. And it's like that for just about every concert or whatever they have in there.

I don't like the math because you HAVE to sell seats in order to break even.  Do what you do but I rather watch for free at home and catch a single game here and there...

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this