Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

20 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

So far, I think it’s fine for all positions except Corners and running backs 

I saw they have some new ones for offensive linemen. I can't remember which one but it looks OP. I saw they also added a new double team feature. I tried it Saturday and I don't like it because you leave a lane wide open for a blitzing linebacker to run through

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I saw they have some new ones for offensive linemen. I can't remember which one but it looks OP. I saw they also added a new double team feature. I tried it Saturday and I don't like it because you leave a lane wide open for a blitzing linebacker to run through

Mack got an upgrade...

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Last week on c'mon man they showed the Dolphins OL and they tripled teamed a guy and left the middle of the field wide open for an easy sack.